Authors note| IMPORTANT

FINALLY!!! I got the story I've been working my ass off creating, finished! I hope you guys liked it Okay, along with the storyline.

I will gladly say this though...the story isn't over. I'm not creating it yet, but if everyone wants to see a sequel then I will gladly write it. It would be another crossover and we might actually get some answers as to what is going on. Or we could just get more questions?

Anyways, I'm going to answer some things I feel some might be questioning. So, if this is one of your questions, it's been answered. If your question is not on here, comment on this page and I'll try to answer each one of you.

Q & A:

1) Why make the reader the niece of the Dark Lord/Voldemort?

A: I really wanted to try and make a reader who fights back rather than run. Every time I wrote her though, she just seemed bitchy. So I have a real reason for her to be and it showed off somewhat similar qualities she had to Tom Riddle.

2) She always runs from her problems though. Why?

A: It's common for people to run from them and I wanted to show emotion through it. She ran believing she was protecting the ones she loved, and also because she felt like everything was her fault.

3) Why was Daphne a bitch in this?

A: Daphne isn't really a bitch. It's well known that her family is a Pure Blood family with the same values, but Astoria has always been nice. Daphne has a reason for acting this way. More will be revealed in the sequel about her motivations.

4) Why kill off the parents?

A: I really wanted to add a reason why the reader would run away. Or as to why she would start hurting people, as a means of revenge. It's cliche, yes, but it's also to help the plot get going.

5) Why a set look?

A: I know a lot of people are mad when they read these that have a set look. However, the set look is to go with the crossover to Percy Jackson. Yes the reader is a legacy of Hecate and Poseidon, but the Poseidon gene really just...hopped to the youngest Riddle. Also, the readers body is never described in detail as slim or anything. The only time It's described is as willowy by Molly, and that's because the reader is sad during those years, so she doesn't eat what she should. I kind of try and make it reflect her emotional and mental health.

6) What Should the last name really be? Why the confusion?

A: It's supposed to be Vargas instead of Riddle. However, Merope wanted Adrien and Tom to find each other later on, but it wasn't as heartfelt as she thought it was going to be. The Vargas family was cursed, so by denouncing it, Adrien and Arabella's kids were safe. However, Vargas and Riddle are bad names in the end, so the family changes to Roseore.

7) Why no honeymoon smut?

A: Y'all I'm uncomfortable writing it and I'm dead terrified of the thought that my family will find this. Also, I don't know how that shit works and I'd just prefer you all use your imagination of how it was with Draco. You into kinky stuff? Okay, he was kinky. Have fun.

8) Why make the reader OP?

A: Well...Voldemort had to have some reason to keep her hostage and force her on his side. He was going to use her to keep him and Nagini safe, but his memory was erased before he could even bring it up. He also knew that if he killed her, she wouldn't be able to overtake his reign.

9) Why Can't they get into Camp anymore?

A: Well, when the reader died they fulfilled their prophecy. However, the Gods didn't know about her coming back, so they took back their favors. So Apollo went back to being an absent father, Poseidon took back the ability to breathe underwater, and Hecate took back seeing through the mist. Some gods still like the family though...we just don't know who.