Welcome! Introductions!

Hello! If you are new to my fanfics, welcome! First you should know, I've already set up how your character and family look. I'm sorry if you wanted to choose. I'm gonna get crap because it's X reader with a set look. There's no specific facial features or body type, so it's not completely set. This family is basically a bunch of OCs and the reader has no specific first name.

I hate constantly writing (h/c), (e/c), and (n/n). If you have a problem with that then I suggest you leave now and probably never read something of mine again. Majority of my stories will be OCs or OC/reader.

Thank you for at least trying to give this story a try.
_________________________________

Arabella Phoebe Riddle (neé Roseore)~

Appearance: light olive complexion, dark brown hair, naturally wavy hair, small build, 5'8, and hazel eyes

Wand: Rowan wood, unicorn hair core, ten and a half inches. Her wand has silver vine like decor that wraps around the part of the wand she holds.

Bloodline: Pureblood

Backstory: Arabella is the oldest daughter of the Roseore family, born January 12th, 1955. She had two siblings, Castor and Juniper, twins. Her father died when she was in her third year at Hogwarts (went to Hogwarts 1966-1972).
Her mother remarried in her fifth year, much to her dismay, so she moved out as soon as she could. Castor and Juniper took sides and went with her.

At Hogwarts she met Adrien Riddle, they had a rivalry immediately. After her father died, she took it really hard and she changed entirely. The year her mother remarried, she found Adrien as her potions partner. She hated every moment of it, but was interested in him as a person. She realized she knew nothing about him except his name. That started things, and she found out who he was, the half brother of Voldemort.

She accepted him and they started dating in their sixth year, but the War scared them with each moment. She was pregnant with Leo and had him on October 12th 1977. Her warrior spirit was in agony, she wanted to help fight, but her son needed her. It was very stressful on her, but eventually she helped find her nephew, Harley. When the war was almost over she married Adrien in 1979. She then became pregnant with (Y/n) and had her June 15th, 1980. The war left her with her sisters son and a broken Castor.

_________________________________

Adrien Nicolo Riddle~