Summer | As The World Caves In

Your POV ~

I paced the room, I've been stuck at Malfoy Manor for weeks now. Sixth year ended and now I was on my way to my seventh year...if they'd even let me go back to school.

Draco brought my things back from Hogwarts. He insisted that I ask him to buy me clothes if I was bored of the ones in my trunks. I was not going to hold him up on that offer, but then I remembered his love language was gifts.

"These came in, darling." Draco brought in the clothes I requested.

They were still in my closet back home, my original home. I was uncomfortable in dresses for fighting, so I wanted jeans.

"Thanks. Stay, leave, it's up to you."

I took off my dress and grabbed the black jeans from the pile he brought. I pulled on the dark green shirt, which flowed perfectly and wasn't clingy. I put on the outerwear, which consisted of a leather jacket.

"Should I be worried about why you would want to have moveable clothes?" He asked.

"No reason, just need to be ready to fight when needed. Dresses aren't exactly good battle wear." I sighed.

I pulled on my slightly heeled boots. If I needed to run in them, this gave me the ability to.

"Last I checked, you trained in typical training wear. Shorts, tennis shoes, and t-shirt?" Draco questioned.

I put my hands on my hips, "Except for the fact that we're in Wiltshire, it's cold and gloomy. Not to mention, I can fight in almost everything."

Draco put his hands up in surrender. He opened the door and I walked out first. The Death Eaters guarding my door walked with Draco and I to the garden.

Bellatrix and a small group of Death Eaters were there to watch. Voldemort was there too, probably hoping to see me get my ass kicked and handed to me.

Draco glanced at me, walking to stand beside his mother and father. Bellatrix seemed to be happy for this meeting, seeing as it was regarding how to use me.

"As we all know, my niece has joined us. Today we will be deciding who is to take her in their group and under their wing." Voldemort said.

"What about her family? They have the same blood as her." A Death Eater spoke up.

I glared at where the voice came from, "It's simple really, touch my family and I break your hands. If you paid attention, you'd realize I'm the only one in my family who uses old magic. No one else, just me."

"You heard the girl...touch her family, you die." Bellatrix mocked my voice.

"You seem to not remember Bellatrix. I broke YOUR wrist, and quite frankly, I hold grudges so...watch your words." I snapped.

Her eyes went wide and she sank back into the crowd. Maybe it was her mocking me, or the fact Fenrir Greyback was near me, but something told me they weren't going to respect my wishes.

The meeting continued, Voldemort concluded I'd go back to Hogwarts, but only with Alecto and Amycus Carrow. They gave me dirty looks, so I returned the favor. It's not like they were nice people, so I don't mind if they hate me.