End of first year

"HOLD UP, HOLD UP, HOLD UP!!!" Blaise shouted at Millicent while she was trying to argue back.

I laughed at the looks we got from around us.

"HOLD UP!! HER SISTER WAS A WITCH, RIGHT?" Blaise shouted.

Millicent rolled her eyes while I wheezed my left lung out.

"WHAT WAS HER SISTER? A PRINCESS!! THE WICKED WITCH OF THE EAST BRO!!" He shouted, he was so riled up that he got up from his seat at the table.

He walked off towards the far right of the table, and upon seeing Millicent's face he turned back around dramatically.

"I gotta stop him." she sighed as I cackled.

"YOU'RE GONNA LOOK AT ME AND TELL ME THAT I'M WRONG?! AM I WRONG?! SHE WORE A CROWN AND CAME DOWN IN A BUBBLE!!" Blaise shouted.

I wasn't the only one laughing this time, and if people weren't laughing, they were thinking about what he just said.

How we got here is unknown, it just kind of happened and now breakfast was even more interesting. After that, my sides hurt so badly from laughing and Blaise was mad at Millicent for not realizing he was right.

"He kind of has a point, Mills." I chuckle, quickly regretting it and grabbing my sides.

Millicent gave me an unamused look, "You're dead to me."

I put my hand on my heart, "Oh you wound me, Mills."

It was a nice time, however, that all changed when Parkinson passed by with Crabbe and Goyle. She dragged Draco along, he had mentioned Parkinson was bothering him more than usual. I came up with the idea of him being around her for the last day so then he wouldn't see her for long, just a few hours.

"This school is full of useless purebloods," Parkinson spat. "You and your friend's would've been better off as squibs, or muggles."

I had intended to roll my eyes and ignore her, but now I'm pissed. I got up from my seat and stood in front of her.

My hands were in fists, my nails digging into my palms, "Piss off Parkinson, I can hex you faster than you can even reach for your wand."

She scowled, "Because daddy taught you to?"

"Quite the contrary, because my mother taught me how to shut annoying girls like you up."
I held my head up and glared at her.

She faltered a bit, gulping nervously as she looked around.

"Dracy?" She whined annoyingly.

Draco came in front of her, his eyes void of any emotion, "Back off (Y/n), this is unnecessary."

I relaxed my face, turning it from scowling to laughing. Now I was laughing at him, and it seemed to freak some people out.

Millicent got up and put a hand on my shoulder, "Let it go, we should get ready for the train."

I pushed past him and walked with Millicent out of the dining hall. All my anger boiled to the top, Draco had the audacity to tell me to back off. It was a bit much, but I was going to scare Parkinson out of her wits. He didn't like her either, but I guess Parkinson was Potter in this situation...which would make me Malfoy.