Fourth year | Ferret

Your POV ~

After Harry's name was thrown out of the goblet of fire, the entire school turned on him. On my way to potions, I saw Harry in the courtyard and ran to catch up with him.

"Wait! Potter, wait!" I shouted.

He turned and saw me, exasperatedly, he kept waking away from me. Catching up to him, I put a hand on his arm, which he tried to get off of him.

"What?! Sorry (Y/n), but if you're here to make me miserable, get in line!"

I rolled my eyes, "Oh please Harry, if I wanted to make you miserable I would've already done it. I'm just here to say...I know you didn't put your name in. If you need help with anything, let me know. I don't care what Malfoy thinks either."

His expression softened and he let me walk with him more. He stopped when he saw Cedric.

"I'll be back."

He went to Cedric and dragged him away from his friends to talk to him. I was near the tree, up where Malfoy and his friends were. I was more suspicious when I saw someone watching Harry and Cedric.

I couldn't tell who it was, but I knew to be on my guard about something. Harry came back when it all happened; I shouldn't have stood near that tree.

"Why so tense Potter?" Draco called from the tree.

Harry gave me a look, and I gave him a look of apology.

Draco hopped down from the tree, "My father and I have a bet you see. I don't think you're gonna last ten minutes in this tournament. He disagrees. He thinks you won't last FIVE."

Harry, in anger, got closer to Draco, "I don't give a damn what you or your father thinks Malfoy. He's vile and cruel, and you're just pathetic."

Harry turned to walk away and I was going to follow him. Neither of us thought it was going to get bad, but before I knew it, Professor Moody had sprung into action.

"I'll teach you to cast when someone's back is turned!" He shouted.

Draco then was turned into a white ferret, Professor Moody then proceeded to bounce Draco up and down. Kids laughed, but I was horrified at the situation.

"Professor Moody, what are you doing?" Professor McGonogall had run over to the situation.

I was glad, because she was the only level headed one here!

"Teaching." He continued to bounce Draco.

"Is that a student?" She looked over at me as I nodded, confirming her question.

"Technically it's a ferret." Professor Moody then put him down Crabbe's pants.

Goyle went in to get him out, but Draco bit him. Running out of Crabbe's pant leg, he was turned back into a human. He sprung up off the ground, paler than usual.

"My father will hear about this!" He spat, running off.

"Is that a threat!" Professor Moody continued to yell after him. "I could tell you stories about your father that would curl even your greasy hair boy! It doesn't end here!"