Second year | Christmas plan

Your POV ~

"I am...so bored." I groaned, sliding down the couch in the Slytherin common room.

Harley rolled his eyes, "I'd rather be home and see my boyfriend at dinner than at this school."

Harley and I were both being angsty teens right now. Hey, my birthday is getting closer, back off.

"What's with Riddle?" Malfoy asked, nudging his head in my direction.

Harley threw a ball of paper into the green fire, "What's not wrong with her?"

I threw a piece of paper at him, hitting him in the side of the head.

"I'm bored." I sighed.

Malfoy came down the rest of the stairs, he was in his winter gear and everything.

"Come with me then. We can have a snowball fight in the courtyard, two against one."

Harley and I perked up at his suggestion.

"You're on!"

We ran up to our rooms, throwing on our jackets, gloves, and boots. I quickly put on my winter hat and my house scarf around my neck.

We ran through the halls, empty from the kids who went home for the holidays. We ran into the freshly fallen snow and I immediately threw some snow at Malfoy.

He ducked and it missed him, "Cheater!"

He grabbed some snow and threw it at me, I dodged, small bits of snow getting in my hair.

"Alas, I win!" Harley shoved snow at both of us and it was all over our fronts.

The snow was cold against my skin and I could see my breath as I laughed with Malfoy.

"You wish!"

Malfoy and I teamed up, building a wall of snow to cover ourselves from Harley. Malfoy made the snowballs, handing them to me so I could throw them. Harley used a spell for his snowballs to form.

"Cheater! We don't know that spell yet!" I shouted from behind our protection.

"That sounds like a personal problem!" He said smugly, throwing snowballs at us rapidly.

We ducked, getting up to throw a snowball, I got one to the shoulder.

"You're out!" Harley cheered.

I handed Malfoy the snowball in my other hand, he got what I was playing at.

"Yeah, Yeah, whatever!" I sighed.

Harley was still rubbing it in my face, until he felt the cold snow on his face. Malfoy had thrown it when Harley was distracted, hitting him in the face. Harley was shocked as I fell to the snow laughing, Malfoy laughing too.

"Alright! We've been out here for a while, calm down and let's go inside." Harley chuckled lightly.

I pulled myself together, slapping my face to do so.