Fifth year | Trouble

Your POV ~

"Pardon me, professor, but what exactly are you insinuating?"

We got up from breakfast to see Professor McGonogall and Umbridge arguing. Professor McGonogall was one of the few Gryffindors I could stand, no offense Harry.

"I am merely requesting that when it comes to my students... you conform to the prescribed disciplinary practices."

Hermione told me about what had happened. So Umbridge wasn't all bark and no bite, she was sadistic. I could use this well.

"So silly of me, but it sounds... as if you're questioning my authority in my own classroom... Minerva."

"Not at all, Dolores, merely your medieval methods."

"I am sorry, dear. But to question my practices is to question the Ministry... and by extension, the minister himself. I am a tolerant woman... but the one thing I will not stand for is disloyalty."

Honestly, the woman sounded like she was married to Cornelius Fudge himself. What an ass kissing woman.

"Disloyalty." Professor McGonogall said, flabbergasted.

"Things at Hogwarts are far worse than I feared. Cornelius will want to take immediate action."

After that, we watched as Umbridge questioned each teacher and intruded on every class.
She asked Trelwaney to give her a prediction on the spot, but that's not how divination works. Draco was doing Divination this year, and he thought Professor Trelawney was full of it. He was smiling with Crabbe and Goyle, watching as she was given a hard time.

Snape was annoyed and took it out on us. Professor Flitwick was greatly insulted by her at the frog choir practice. She even managed to piss off every student, and we weren't the ones getting interrogated with questions.
-

-

-

-
Time skip ~

Everyone flooded outside, I found Pansy trying to see what was going on, "What's going on?"

"It's Professor Trelawney."

I pushed my way to the front with Draco. He watched with me as Filch brought out all of her bags.Umbridge stood happily watching, she was such a bitch.

"Sixteen years I've lived and taught here. Hogwarts is my home. You can't do this."
Professor Trelawney cried.

Though she was a bit much, I wasn't okay with Umbridge making a teacher cry. Professor Trelawney was the only one who actually believed me wholeheartedly when I saw something. She'd let me stay afterwards to try and get more answers from tea leaves, cards, and crystal balls.

"Actually, I can."

Professor McGonogall rushed out to comfort Professor Trelawney.

"Something you'd like to say?"

"Oh, there are several things I would like to say."