Info.

1.) (Y/n) is a Muggle-born Ravenclaw starting her fifth year at Hogwarts (Harry is one year younger than her).

2.) This might be a series, depending on the reception.

3.) Character profiles/info will be in a different chapter (if requested). But first (and last names sometimes) will be in front of their usernames so it is easy to tell them apart.

4.) (Mostly) Everyone lives.

5.) The books will still follow the Harry Potter series with, obviously, the twist of technology and modernism.

6.) Multiple love interests and a diverse cast :))

7.) This story will contain cursing, as they're a bunch of teenagers on the internet.

8.) (Y/n) has no face claim and I'm trying to use a diverse group of girls for her.

9.) More things will likely be added.

10.) Cho Chang's name will be changed to Chija (meaning gardenia if I did my research right) Chang as Cho Chang's name is not only stereotypically East-Asian (but expected from the author we don't speak of) but both of her names are also surnames. She is still the character of Cho Chang but under a different name and is not meant to be a replacement. If this name is still stereotypical, please, please, PLEASE let me know and I will do everything I can to do better!

11.) A Slytherin (Cassius Warrington) is going to be the original Hogwarts Champion for reasons that will be specified as the plot progresses.

12.) Probably should clarify that this story starts in 2020 and the school year will carry on until 2021.

13.) NO Percy Weasley slander allowed here >:(