The Portkey.

"(Y/n), darling," Molly whispered, shaking (Y/n). "Dove? It's time to go."

"Hm? Already?" (Y/n) groaned as she stretched her arms out, squinting in the relative darkness. Molly smiled. 

"I'm afraid so," she said.

"Molly, can I request you to get Pandora's frogs some crickets today?" (Y/n) requested. "You won't have to touch them. I just don't want them going hungry, you know?"

"Yes, I'll send Bill, Charlie, or Percy over before they leave," Molly agreed as (Y/n) walked upstairs and to Ginny's room, where the girls were simply sitting on their beds, trying to wake up.

"Morning," (Y/n) whispered, closing the door behind her and walking over to her rucksack.

"Mhm," Ginny hummed, watching as (Y/n) took out a plain periwinkle blue shirt and black wide-legged jeans before changing into them. Hermione took that as her opportunity to get out of her pyjamas and Ginny very shortly followed their examples.

"Had a nice... er... cat nap?" (Y/n) asked the two as she tucked her shirt in.

"Sure," Ginny mused, tying her hair out of her face.

"Nice and comfortable," Hermione said shortly. Ginny awkwardly side-eyed her as (Y/n) slipped on her rucksack to take it downstairs. Hermione and Ginny did the same with Hermione taking the lead.

"What'd I do wrong?" (Y/n) whined to Ginny. "She doesn't like me!"

"Like I'd know," Ginny mumbled, sleepily adding her rucksack to those gathered at the door. (Y/n) did the same before slipping back into the sitting room, exchanging her slippers for her ballet flats, and then returning her slippers to her bag.

"Why do we have to be up so early?" Ginny asked, rubbing at her eyes and sitting down at the table.

"We've got a bit of a walk," Arthur answered. "What d'you think? We're supposed to go incognito— do I look like a Muggle, (Y/n)?" The question had already been asked to Harry but why not have a second opinion?

"Too much like one," (Y/n) said, smiling at Arthur.

"Are we walking to the World Cup?" Harry asked curiously.

"No, no, that's miles away," said Arthur, smiling. "We only need to walk a short way. It's just that it's very difficult for a large number of wizards to congregate without attracting Muggle attention. We have to be very careful about how we travel at the best of times, and on a huge occasion like the Quidditch World Cup—"

"George!" said Molly sharply, and they all jumped.

"What?" said George, in an innocent tone that deceived nobody.

"What is that in your pocket?"

"Nothing!"

"Don't you lie to me!"
Moll pointed her wand at George's pocket and said, "Accio!"
Several small, brightly coloured objects zoomed out of George's pocket; he made a grab for them but missed, and they sped right into Molly's outstretched hand. 
"We told you to destroy them!" said Molly furiously, holding up what were unmistakably more Ton-Tongue Toffees, something (Y/n) had learned about the previous night. "We told you to get rid of the lot! Empty your pockets, go on, both of you!"
It was an unpleasant scene; the twins had evidently been trying to smuggle as many toffees out of the house as possible, and it was only by using her Summoning Charm that Molly managed to find them all.
"Accio! Accio! Accio!" she shouted, and toffees zoomed from all sorts of unlikely places, including the lining of George's jacket and the turn-ups of Fred's jeans.

"We spent six months developing those!" Fred shouted at his mother as she threw the toffees away.

"Oh a fine way to spend six months!" she shrieked. "No wonder you didn't get more O.W.L.s!"
All in all, the atmosphere was not very friendly as they took their departure. Molly was still glowering as she kissed Arthur on the cheek, though not nearly as much as the twins, who had each hoisted their rucksacks onto their backs and walked out without a word to her.
"Well, have a lovely time," said Molly, "and behave yourselves," she called after the twins' retreating backs, but they did not look back or answer. "I'll send Bill, Charlie, and Percy along around midday," Molly said to Arthur. "(Y/n), I can take your key—" she cut herself off and eyed Harry, Hermione, and (Y/n). "Where are your jackets?" she asked, accepting the keys (Y/n) held out for her.