Mistakes and Free Jackets.

"Fred Weasley if you don't stay still—!" (Y/n) said in exasperation, once again needing to take hold of Fred's chin to keep him still.

"You're taking forever!" Fred whined.

"You wanted your whole face painted!" (Y/n) scoffed, growing annoyed as Fred moved away from the paintbrush the second she started painting. "Stay still!"

"Or what?"
(Y/n) gave him a look before drawing two very large circles and an upside-down U on his face with the green paint (his face was already painted white and (Y/n) was trying to paint a shamrock). Harry burst into laughter and Hermione bit back a laugh, needing to hide her face in her elbow in order to keep quiet.
"What? What'd she do?" Fred asked. The Weasleys, however, were not aware of what (Y/n) painted.

"Let me— Let me fix it," (Y/n) giggled.

"No. Tell me what you did."

"No? You don't want me to fix it? Fine, I won't."

"...I changed my mind."

"Sorry, I don't think I heard any pleases."

"Oh my— Will you please fix it?" Fred asked in annoyance.

"I'd love to," (Y/n) said sweetly. "And you asked so nicely! Good job!" (Y/n) did fix Fred's face, needing the shamrock to cover a good majority of his face in order to do so.
When (Y/n) was done, she simply got up, completely missing the mischief in Fred's eyes. Hearing approaching footsteps, she curiously looked over her shoulder only to squeal and snatch Fred's wrist.
"Don't you dare! This is a white shirt and I do not plan on staining it!" (Y/n) yelped, holding both of Fred's hands away from her face.

"It's just face paint!"

"I already have face paint!" (Y/n) shrieked, stepping several steps back from Fred, pulling her wand and holding it in front of her. She had absolutely no intent on using it and Fred, sensing this, also pulled his wand out. 

"You are not duelling!" Percy hissed.

"Not with magic!" Fred laughed and (Y/n) yelped as they started fencing with their wands, constantly hitting them against one another. (Y/n)'s shouts of protest turned into laughter as she continued walking backwards, warding Fred off. "What do the Muggles say?"

"En-garde!" (Y/n) giggled.

"(Y/n)— Fred— Look out," Arthur sputtered.
Too late. (Y/n) was knocked off balance and a very sudden jolt of pain came to her left shoulder, resulting in her wand falling from her left hand. Stabilizing herself, (Y/n) grimaced and held her shoulder.

"Sor—"

"Get out of my way, you stupid girl!" the Ministry worker jeered before quickly continuing his strides.

"Nevermind. Not sorry," (Y/n) scoffed. Arthur gave a shout of disapproval after the Ministry employee

"You all right?" several voices asked. Fred swooped down and picked up (Y/n)'s wand whilst glaring at the Ministry employee.

"I want to cry, but I can't because it'll ruin my makeup," (Y/n) admitted. Sure enough, Fred noticed tears in her eyes. "Bloody hell, that hurt," she mumbled, rolling her shoulder. "Doesn't look wonky, does it? No dislocations?" Fred leaned back before shaking his head.

"Not that I can tell. Might want to check in your tent with Hermione or Ginny, though," Fred said.

"Eh," (Y/n) said, expectantly holding her hand out. Fred grinned and, with the hand that wasn't holding his and (Y/n)'s wands, tapped her nose, leaving a green dot on it. "Very cute," (Y/n) jeered as she got her wand back. She took out her handheld mirror and spread out the paint so that it covered the tip of her nose and wasn't just a dollop of paint.