Wicked: Act I.

"Poor Galinda forced to reside," five students came and stood behind (Y/n) to the left, "with someone so disgusticified," another five students came and stood behind (Y/n) to the right, "we just want to tell you, we're all on your side!" A final five students were directly behind (Y/n) before they all ran over to Chija, singing, "We share your loathing, unadulterated loathing—"

"What is this feeling, so sudden and new?" (Y/n) and Chija chorused, running away from the crowd from the students and trying to stop their growing smiles as they circled and straightened up to one another. 

"For her face, her voice, her clothing!"

"I felt the moment I laid eyes on you!"

"Let's just say..."

"My pulse is rushing, my head is reeling..."

"We loathe it all!"

"Oh, what is this feeling?" (Y/n) and Chija circled each other, quite close at that. They were unable to keep straight smiles as they continued 'running' from the student body.

"Every little trait however small...!"

"Does it have a name?"

"Makes our very flesh begin to crawl!"

"Yes..."

"Ahhh... AHHH!"

"Loathing—!"

"Loathing!"

"There's a strange exhilaration—"

"Loathing!"

"In such total detestation!"

"Loathing!"

"It's so pure, so strong!"

"So strong!"

"Though, I do admit it came on fast,
Still, I do believe that it can last,
And I will be loathing for-forever—
"

"Loathing..."

"Loathing, truly deeply—"

"Loathing..."

"Loathing you..!"

"Loathing you!"

"My whole life long!" Chija and (Y/n) chorused, smiling through the last notes whilst trying to keep upset looks.

"Boo!" (Y/n) exclaimed.

"Ah!" Chija shrieked and (Y/n) cackled.

"Don't even try and telling me anything about that screamed anything other than sexual tension," Harry whispered from the audience.

"Harry!" Lily scolded. James covered his mouth, trying not to laugh.

"What? Am I wrong? Sure, that song totally screamed two girls resenting each other and eventually having their friendship rifted over a man!" Harry said sarcastically.

"Academic rivals to lovers, my favourite trope," Regulus mused.

"Far better than enemies to lovers," Hermione whispered. "Mainly because there was always that small bit of respect there..."

"Oh, Miss Upland?" said Madame Morrible.

"Madame Morrible," Chija said nervously. "What are you doing here?"

"I have something for you," Madame Morrible said, rather reluctantly holding out a wand. Chija gasped. 

"Madame... A training wand! How can I ever express my graditution?