Hot Girl Time.

"We're supporting the Irish, right?" (Y/n) asked. "As in the majority of you are, I mean. I only packed green because the Lovegoods were packing green and if you guys are supporting the Bulgarian..."

"At least a good number of us are supporting the Irish," Ginny said, simply sitting and watching (Y/n) get ready. Hermione was still in the shower as (Y/n) was putting together an outfit (she packed quite a few).
(Y/n) then got changed into a short black dress with an oversized green blazer. She grinned awkwardly at her reflection in the vanity mirror and placed her hands on her hips, squinting at herself.

"What do you think?" she asked. Ginny, who had literal heart eyes, nodded her head.

"It's okay," she said.

"Just okay? Ginny, I'm trying to woo women here!" (Y/n) exclaimed.

"(Y/n), you already have so many girls wrapped around your little finger!" Ginny replied. "And they see you in that horrible Hogwarts uniform five days a week!"

"I like our uniforms," (Y/n) objected.

"Of course you do. Yours isn't the same colour as your hair," Ginny huffed. (Y/n) grinned.

"Would it make you feel better if I Transfigured my hair blue during the school year?" she teased, struggling to unzip her dress to try on a new outfit. Ginny helped and right as the dress fell to the floor, Hermione squeaked and backed out of the room.
"Don't worry, 'Mione. We've already changed in front of each other... And... I feel comfortable around you," (Y/n) said earnestly. "You were there right with me... Even at the worst." Hermione, in a bathrobe and with her hair wrapped in a towel, eyed (Y/n) oddly. Ginny was doing the same.

"...when?"

"Oh. When we were petrified," (Y/n) said, beaming. Hermione turned her head, trying to keep a straight face as Ginny shook her head, grinning and slipping out of the room.

"I'm going to go shower," Ginny said.

"Have fun," (Y/n) said.

"Yeah... I'll have a blast... in the shower," Ginny said. (Y/n) grinned at her.

"Do you have any requests for music?" (Y/n) asked Hermione.

"Won't your phone die?" Hermione said, taking a seat at the vanity and applying one of her two serums.

"I've got a portable charger," (Y/n) said. "I think I overpacked but that's okay."

"Um... Hm. You like Taylor Swift, right?" Hermione asked. (Y/n) nodded, peering down at her many playlists. "I'm fine with her... Preferably Folklore."

"Oh, brilliant," (Y/n) beamed, pressing play on the album before turning her phone off and continuing with changing outfits. Hermione's eyes constantly flickered to her through the mirror, but she constantly looked away, her face growing warmer and warmer and loathing herself the more she admired the older girl.
In the end, (Y/n) settled on a white turtleneck with a sage knitted sleeveless bustier and a black denim skirt. Hermione now patiently sat on the bed, dressed, her hair airdrying, and waiting for Ginny to be done showering and (Y/n) to be done getting dressed. (Y/n) had sleek black leather fingerless gloves that still wound up covering a good majority of her fingers.
Hermione was both intrigued with the gloves and confused with them. They bothered her due to the number of questions that came to her head but she knew they would be rude to ask so she kept her mouth shut.
"Do you think socks and Mary Janes or gogo boots will look better?" (Y/n) asked, staring at Hermione with one eye as she was applying the closest shade of green to her top that she could get.

"Um... What colour are your gogo boots?" Hermione asked.

"Green," (Y/n) answered.

"Mary Janes," Hermione said. (Y/n) smiled and nodded at her, switching eyelids.