A Day in Town.

"Are you sure? I reckon you've already made great progress," Bill said after (Y/n) delivered the news that she had no plans of getting forty-five feet near a broomstick over breakfast.

"I'm perfectly fine here on the ground," (Y/n) said.

"Let's go! Quidditch's back on!" cheered Fred.

"Hey, do you guys have a cousin named William? Freyja Young's asked me to say hi to him," (Y/n) said, taking a swig of her water. Charlie choked into porridge. Bill smirked, crossed his arms, and leaned back as (Y/n) curiously looked at each of the Weasleys, awaiting an answer. She was sat right beside Bill.

"No, darling, we do not," Molly mused, an amused smile tugging at her lips.

"Then... Who's William?" (Y/n) asked at length. Ron nodded his head at Bill and (Y/n)'s eyes fell to the W on his sweater. The gears in her head were turning rather slowly. "You're William?" Laughter filled the air as (Y/n) stared at Bill, open-mouthed, and in disbelief.

"What'd you think Bill's short for?" Charlie cackled.

"Nothing! I didn't think Bill was short for anything! Who with the name 'William' chooses 'Bill' over 'Will'? No one! Absolutely no one!" (Y/n) was absolutely bewildered and rather betrayed.

"What did you think the W stood for?" Bill grinned.

"Weasley!" (Y/n)'s disbelief turned into a pout as there were more laughs from the table. "Will's an ugly nickname anyway," she grumbled, holding her left hand up and shielding Bill's face from her view before calmly continuing with breakfast.

"You're not mad at me are you?"

"Of course not, William."

"That was very passive-aggressive," Bill murmured. (Y/n) hummed in acknowledgement.

(y/n) :(( @sidereus
taken moments before ginny and hermione decided to DITCH ME and go into town (where i'm not allowed) 

(y/n) :(( @sidereustaken moments before ginny and hermione decided to DITCH ME and go into town (where i'm not allowed) 

|
Replying to sidereus
ginny @gingerale
el oh el

|
Replying to gingerale
(y/n) :(( @sidereus
it's FINE. your mum and i are going to play dress up and have a tea party

|
Replying to sidereus
ron @ronnikins
i want to come?? tf??
|
Replying to ronnikins
(y/n) :(( @sidereus
you guys abandoned me first. you don't get to come >:(

"So dramatic," Hermione mused, closing out of her phone as she and Ginny came into view of Ottery St Catchpole. "Though, she is alone for quite some time..."

"She's having a tea party, Hermione. I'm sure she'll be fine," Ginny grinned.
The girls then fell silent. In all honesty, times when Hermione and Ginny were alone were quite awkward as they had nearly nothing in common. That doesn't mean that they didn't enjoy spending time together, they just didn't have much to talk about.
"You wanna get coffee?" Ginny asked.