One-Half of Godfathers.

"(Y/n)! Your favourite godfather's here!" a voice bellowed from downstairs. "And I bear gifts for my favourite people!"
(Y/n) smiled at the familiar voice of Regulus Black: one-half of her godfathers. She turned off her phone, left it on her desk and got up. After petting the mysterious cat whom she had no clue of how it got in, she pushed her spinny stool in and went downstairs.

"—spoil us far too much!" Pandora's voice exclaimed as (Y/n) reached the last flight of steps.

"The best for the best, Dora," Regulus answered firmly.

"Yes, yes. You always say that, but I reckon this—" Pandora held up a very extravagant teapot "—is a bit much."

"Sirius and Andromeda would've thrown it away if I didn't step in," Regulus shrugged.

"Sirius? Reached Grimmauld Place already, did he?" Pandora hummed, carefully returning the teapot to the box in which the other items of the tea set remained.

"Oh, yes," Regulus said. "Andromeda almost went into shock when Remus Lupin turned up with him at her door."

"Oh, dear..." Pandora pressed her fingers to her mouth. "All right then, is she?"

"Just fine. Sirius is staying there until the search for him dies down again," Regulus answered. "Something's different in here..." he mumbled.

"We got a new coffee table," Pandora said dismissively. "And he will hide out in Grimmauld Place when that dies down?"

"That's the plan," Regulus said. "The Potters are working double-time to clear Sirius' name, so Remus says. The ministry simply won't accept the fact that the Potters changed their Secret Keeper to Pettigrew under Sirius' request despite their numerous proof. They're on the hunt for their wands from the sound of things, but those wands were lost the moment (Y/m/n) was buried."
Luna shook her mum's arm, trying to bring attention to (Y/n), who silently stood by the stairs. Pandora gave her a short look.

"Lost for good?" Pandora asked. "Not to be inherited by (Y/n)?"

"Who would give the wands to her? Nobody knows where they are. (Y/m/n) most certainly didn't leave them in the Ministry's care," Regulus answered. "And let's say she did inherit them. Would the Ministry let a seventeen-year-old handle a case? And if they did, I'd really question them. No offence to (Y/n), of course. She most definitely has the brain to handle the case, but come on. She's still a teenager..."

"Mum," Luna huffed, pointing at (Y/n).

"Oh, hello, (Y/n)," Pandora said casually as though they weren't just talking about (Y/n) potentially being the key to clearing Sirius Black's name.
Regulus smiled, opening his arms. (Y/n) walked to him and was abruptly brought into a side hug and kissed her forehead.

"Doing all right?" he asked.

"Just fine," (Y/n) answered, hugging Regulus and resting her head on his chest. "Trying to get my sleep schedule back on track." Regulus sent (Y/n) a look that she missed entirely. Regulus looked to Pandora for an answer, but the blonde shook her head and mouthed a 'later' to which Regulus reluctantly nodded.
"For my birthday, will you get me the Folklore?" (Y/n) mumbled. Regulus smirked.

"Your birthday's passed already," Regulus stated.

"I know. For next year," (Y/n) said simply.

"Doesn't Christmas come before then?" Regulus teased.

"Hm. Fair point," (Y/n) agreed. "Whichever comes first." Regulus smiled fondly and shook his head. "No?"

"You and Taylor Swift," Regulus said.