The Hungarian Horntail.

"Look, it's Hagrid!" said Hermione.
The back of Hagrid's enormous shaggy head— he had mercifully abandoned his bunches— emerged over the crowd. Hagrid had been leaning low, talking to Professor Moody. Hagrid had his usual enormous tankard in front of him, but Moody was drinking from his hip flask. Madam Rosmerta, the pretty landlady, didn't seem to think much of this; she was looking askance at Moody as she collected glasses from tables around them. Perhaps she thought it was an insult to her mulled mead.
As Harry watched, he saw Hagrid and Moody get up to leave. He waved, then remembered that Hagrid couldn't see him. Moody, however, paused, his magical eye on the corner where Harry was standing. He tapped Hagrid on the back, muttered something to him, and then the pair of them made their way back across the pub toward Harry, Hermione, and (Y/n)'s table.

"All right, Hermione and (Y/n)?" said Hagrid loudly.

"Hello," said Hermione, smiling back.

Moody limped around the table and bent down; Harry thought he was reading the S.P.E.W. notebook, until he muttered, "Nice Cloak, Potter."
Harry stared at him in amazement. The large chunk missing from Moody's noise was particularly obvious at a few inches' distance. Moody grinned.

"Can your eye— I mean, can you—?"

"Yeah, it can see through Invisibility Cloaks," Moody said quietly. "And it's come in useful at times, I can tell you."

Hagrid was beaming down at Harry too. Harry knew Hagrid could see him, but Moody had obviously told Hagrid he was there. Hagrid now bent down on the pretext of reading the S.P.E.W. notebook as well, and said in a whisper so low that only Harry could hear it, "Harry, meet me tonight at midnight at me cabin. Wear that Cloak."
Straightening up, Hagrid said loudly. "Nice ter see yeah, girls," winked, and departed. Moody followed him.

"Why does Hagrid want me to meet him at midnight?" Harry said, very surprised.

"Does he?" said Hermione, looking startled. "I wonder what he's up to? I don't know whether or not you should go, Harry..." She looked nervously around and hissed, "It might make you late for Sirius."

"Is he coming here?" (Y/n) asked.

"Not physically," Hermione said. "He told us off for not just sending a text and making things easier." (Y/n) snorted.

"(Y/n)!" Harry whispered as the girl passed the Gryffindor common room, making for the Ravenclaw common room after her patrol.

"Hi," (Y/n) greeted lamely.

"Want to keep me company?" Harry asked. Without waiting, he covered her with the Cloak.

"Oh— All right," (Y/n) agreed. She regretted not grabbing a jacket due to it being far colder outside than it was inside. Though, that was expected for the month of November.
The grounds were very dark. Harry and (Y/n) walked down the lawn toward the lights shining in Hagrid's cabin. The inside of the enormous Beauxbatons carriage was also lit up; they could hear Madame Maxime talking inside it as Harry knocked on Hagrid's front door.

"You there, Harry?" Hagrid whispered, opening the door and looking around.

"Yeah," said Harry, slipping inside the cabin and pulling the Cloak down off his and (Y/n)'s heads. "What's up?"

"Got summat ter show yeh," said Hagrid.
There was an air of excitement about Hagrid. He was wearing a flower that resembled an oversized artichoke in his buttonhole. It looked as though he had abandoned the use of axle grease, but he had certainly attempted to comb his hair— Harry could see the comb's broken teeth tangled in it.

"What're you showing me?" Harry said warily, wondering if the skrewts had laid eggs, or Hagrid had managed to buy another giant three-headed dog off a stranger in a pub. He pulled (Y/n) to him and held her in his coat, making the two of them share it. Even though (Y/n) was still shivering, she was grateful for the attempt.