Drinks, Hand-Holding, and Old Men.

Clutching their purchases, Arthur in the lead, they all hurried into the wood, following the lantern-lit trail. They could hear the sounds of thousands of people moving around them, shouts and laughter, snatches of singing. The atmosphere of feverish excitement was highly infectious. They walked through the wood for twenty minutes, talking and joking loudly, (Y/n) was unusually quiet, they noticed. At last, they emerged on the other side and found themselves in the shadow of a gigantic stadium. Though only a fraction of the immense gold walls surrounding the field was visible, at least ten cathedrals could fit comfortably inside it.

"Seats a hundred thousand," Arthur informed, spotting the awestruck faces of (Y/n), Harry, and Hermione. "Ministry task force of five hundred have been working on it all year. Muggle Repelling Charms on every inch of it. Every time Muggles have got anywhere near here all year, they've suddenly remembered urgent appointments and had to dash away... bless them," he added fondly, leading the way toward the nearest entrance, which was already swarmed with shouting witches and wizards.

"Prime seats!" said the Ministry witch at the entrance when she checked their tickets. "Top Box! Straight upstairs, Arthur, and as high as you go."

"Oh, (Y/n), there are food and beverages," Hermione said, looking up from her program. (Y/n) noticed she was looking at a map of the stadium. "Right over... There!" She pointed out the numerous vendors of food, drinks, and even last-minute souvenirs. (Y/n)'s eyes searched all over the stadium, never lingering on anything too long. She tucked her hands under her arms, any and all confidence she had mere moments ago vanished with the number of people brushing past them.

"I'll go get us waters," (Y/n) said.

"...that's eleven water bottles, (Y/n)," Hermione said, counting every present head.

"Hm... You're right. I probably shouldn't get them all from the same place..." (Y/n) mumbled.

"That's not what I meant..." Hermione huffed. (Y/n) didn't seem to be listening. "Is she all right?" Hermione asked Ginny in an undertone.

"She doesn't like large crowds," Ginny answered.

"Ginny, Hermione, let's go!" Arthur said, waving the girls towards the stairs. Bill and Percy were staying behind as Bill and Charlie had agreed that Bill would magically transport the drinks to Charlie in order to make Bill and (Y/n)'s trip easier and Percy simply wanted to help. Both Ginny and Hermione seemed rather reluctant to go.

"Dividing the water up among three vendors will work," said Percy.

"Don't know why you're here," Bill said. "Four hands is enough."

"He's looking for his beloved, aren't you, Percy?" (Y/n) mused, clasping her hands by her cheek and batting her eyelashes. Percy went bright red and (Y/n)'s smile fell and her eyes narrowed as she looked past Percy. "Wish I could say the same." Confused, Percy looked over his shoulder. The only people he recognized was Cedric Diggory chatting animatedly with (Y/n)'s best friend: Chija Chang.

"Percy!" a very excited voice bellowed. Percy beamed as Oliver Wood greeted Percy with a short kiss. Percy somehow had gone even redder in the face.
(Y/n), ecstatic for the pair, and Bill, satisfied over finally knowing who his younger brother was dating, slipped out of Percy's sight and towards the vendors.

"They were very fun to matchmake," (Y/n) grinned.

"Matchmake?" Bill rose an eyebrow.

"Oh, quite the tale," (Y/n) beamed. "They've always been roommates, you know? Penelope and I were at it for months, trying to get them together."

"Penelope? As in Percy's ex?"

"Mhm. They broke up on valentines," (Y/n) grinned. "Penelope's open about liking girls now and I don't think it's my place to speak for Percy. Anyways, Percy kissed Oliver after the Slytherin-Gryffindor game last year and they've been dating ever since... Don't tell the others. Percy won't be happy at all."