Wicked: Act II.

"Silence, witch!" Anthony exclaimed.

"There's a Goat on the lam, Sir!" exclaimed one of the guards.

"Never mind that," said Anthony. "Fetch me some... some water."

"Water, sir?"

"You heard me! As much as you can carry!"

"Yes, Sir!" the guards chorused before walking off stage.

"Fiyero..." (Y/n) said.

"I said silence!" Anthony said. He paused before walking around the mechanical head and yanking the wizard out. "Don't make a sound, your Ozness, unless you want all your guards to know the truth about the Wonderful Wizard of Oz... Elphaba, I'll find Doctor Dillamond later, now get out of here!"

"Fiyero, you frightened me... I thought— I thought you might have changed."

"I have... changed," Anthony said at length.

"What's going on?" Chija cried as she struggled to run over to the three due to her dress. "Elphie... Oh!" she exclaimed, pulling (Y/n) into a tight hug. "Thank Oz you're all right!.. Only you shouldn't have come! If anyone discoverates you..!

"Glinda, you better go," said Anthony.

"Fiyero, what are you—"

"Please, just go back to the ball."

"Your Ozness, he means no disrespectation! Please understand!" Chija cried. "You see, we all went to school together..."

"Elphaba..." Anthony motioned off stage.

"Fiyero, have you misplaced your mind? What are you doing?"

"I'm going with her."

"What?" Chija asked in distraught.

"What?" (Y/n) asked in disbelief.

"What are you saying? You mean all this time... the two of you... behind my back..."

"No, Glinda, it wasn't like that!" (Y/n) insisted. 

"Actually, it was... but it wasn't... Elphaba, let's go," Anthony said. (Y/n) stared put, staring rather helplessly at Chija. "Let's go!" Anthony delicately took (Y/n)'s hand and led her off stage. (Y/n) never once broke eye contact with Chija until she and Anthony were off stage.

The audience gasped as Chija stage slapped (Y/n), who proceeded to stand in shock for two seconds before cackling rather humourlessly.

"Feel better now?" she taunted.

"...yes, I do," Chija said slowly.

"Good, so do I," (Y/n) said, stage slapping Chija right back. The audience gasped and laughed the second time it happened. Chija gave a war shout, holding her wand out with both hands. (Y/n) shouted in surprise before doing the same with her broom. Chija hopped backwards before skillfully twirling her wand, very clearly prepared to fight. Eventually, both girls tossed down their items and choice and ran at each other, play fighting before Chija grabbed (Y/n)'s hat just as the guards appeared. 

"Halt in the name of the Wizard!" They grabbed hold of (Y/n) while another picked Chija up, resulting in her angrily hitting at the guard's back.

"Stop! Let me go!" (Y/n) cried.

"Let me go, I almost had her!" Chija seethed.

"Sorry it took us so long to get here, Miss," one of the guards said to Chija.

"I can't believe you would sink this low!" (Y/n) fumed. "To use my sister's death as a trap to capture me?!" Chija softened. 

"I never meant for this to happen!" Chija exclaimed. "Elphie—!"
Anthony came swinging in on a rope with a war shout that made Chija, (Y/n), and the guards turn their heads away to stifle a laugh.