0.10

0.10

beams of sun poured into the room and onto karla's bare skin in a golden glow

beams of sun poured into the room and onto karla's bare skin in a golden glow. her head turned to the side and eyes bleary with sleep.

two thoughts stood in her head as she assessed her situation:

that was the best sleep of my life.

i'm naked, and a precious girl is laying on top of me.

gwen's cheek squished against the muscular stomach, eyes closed as she snored softly. her arm and leg laid against karla's body, holding her in place.

karla attempted to slip out of the girl's gentle grip, resulting in gwen gently nuzzling herself closer in response.

although karla knew she could easily move the jumbled mess of limbs, she felt obligated to keep them around her.

if it wasn't for the soft patter of gwen's heart, karla would've thought she was dead.

dead by her dick.

while resting in satisfaction, she saw the freckled face stare up at her behind big brown eyes.

"you woke up," karla whispered sleepily. gwen's heart fluttered at the sound of her voice.

gwendolyn lifted her head to karla, clearly not awake from her exciting night. with furrowed brows, she sat her head back onto karla's shoulder.

the mafia boss lay there awake, tuning into the sound of her girl's sleep again. she was so warm, the blankets covering them creating a newfound oasis— soft and comforting.

one hand stroking along her back, the other running her hands through gwen's hair, taking in the tranquility of everything at the moment.

gwen shuffling deeper into the blankets and closer to karla's body. upon feeling that her pillow was more firm than usual, her eyes opened.

"am i really awake right now?" gwen mumbled, looking up at the woman she was lying on.

the freckled girl's cheeks felt like a furnace as she remembered last night. her naked warm body pressed against karla and her... member.