0.30

0.30

i get so weak in the knees, i can hardly speak

...i get so weak in the knees, i can hardly speak...

as the SWV song played in the background, gwendolyn hummed along; cleaning the kitchen with a broom bit by bit.

...i lose all control, and something takes over me...

"mreowww."

a small cat, body mostly white with its fluffy fur sticking out in every direction.

"hmm? i'm sorry, luca. you want my attention, don't you." at the sound of her voice, luca gently wrapped his tail around her leg, purring. "such a sweetheart."

gwendolyn picked up the cat, pecking the top of his head in between his soft pink ears.

luca mewled again, nuzzling her face towards gwendolyn's neck. "mrmhr..."

before she could pet luca's head again, she heard someone else's footsteps, chuckling as they entered. "morning, ma fleur."

karla wrapped her arms around gwen, pulling the girl against her toned chest. her hands going under gwendolyn's oversized shirt and touching her bare skin.

"look karla! look at the way he's letting me hold him!" her smile reaching both sides of her face.

the mafia boss nodded, a smirk tugging at her face. "such a small little thing, isn't he?"

gwendolyn pouted, looking down at the cat. "he's not a thing. his name is luca."

karla kissed gwen's cheek. "ah yes, luca."

luca lifted his head up from gwendolyn's arms, looked directly at karla, and hissed.

"mhm, right luca. deserved," gwen patted him soothingly. "she doesn't understand, does she?"

"meow," luca agreed.

karla gasped. "how dare he—"

before karla could say anything, gwendolyn felt her phone ringing in her sweatpants pocket. pulling out her phone, the name MADELINE popped up.