0.15

0.15

"morning, karla! i've been waiting for you!" gwendolyn cheered

ever since they had become an official couple, they'd been conjoined at the hip. karla shamelessly kissed, hugged, and flirted with gwendolyn whenever she wanted to.

yet gwen on the other hand, still shy, visited karla whenever she had free time as the mafia boss told her she could visit at any time she wanted to.

"ma fleur," karla fawned. "what are you doing in here by yourself?" (my flower)

gwendolyn held her cheek out for karla to kiss, which she happily did. "about to clean in here, 'cause it's a hot mess."

"not as hot as me, right?" karla bantered.

"yes, karla." gwen laughed. "but seriously, you can't be the boss of a mafia with a room this dirty!"

"it isn't that bad," frowned karla.

"it is," declared gwendolyn. "but that's alright, i'll help! we can start by picking up all the papers on the floor and sort them out."

"do we have to?" karla complained. "i could think of much better things to do."

"mhm! the sooner we finish, the better it'll be. it's not that bad once you start."

karla enveloped the girl in a hug, hot breath brushing against gwendolyn's neck. "maybe that could wait for a little longer." her thumb trailed over gwen's lips. "your pretty lips are seducing me again."

heavy knocks banged against the door, disrupting the two lovers. "karla? you in there working yourself to death or something?"

"ugh." karla grumbled her breath, stomping over to the door and slamming it against the wall. "the hell do you want? i was busy, connard." (asshole)

"well thank you for that," ezra retorted. "i think i'm starting to see the floor a little bit. you're actually cleaning for once?"

"we were before we got rudely interrupted," karla hissed.