chapter 2

Miles was lying in his room of his parents brooklyn apartment listen to the song sunflower which had been on repeat for the past year as he felt as if in parts of the song it was like he could hear a certain someone saying his name. Though Miles wouldn't admit it he missed this person a lot and couldn't get her off his mind. Suddenly whilst he was just vibing to the song he suddenly started to see dots of light blue and pink which transitioned into orange hexagons  and that familier voice started again but this time she was actually there and said "you got a minute?" Miles took of his headphones and was supprised this wasn't just in his head Gwen was actually trying to talk he couldn't believe it and then before he knew it she was next to him sitting on his bed still trying to figure out how she's in his dimension again he finally managed to ask her how she's been to which she sighed and said its a long story and then quickly changed subject to asking if this was his childhood room. Miles who was slightly embarrassed that there was lot of childish stuff in his room quickly tried to cover it saying his dorm room back at visions was very adult to which Gwen replied no of course she suddenly saw Miles' sketch book to which she asked are these your drawings Miles panicked knowing what was in knowing what she is about to see then she saw the picture Miles drew of her only 2 days ago and sighed and began thinking she thinks I'm a weirdo until she replied I missed you to with a raised eyebrow however Miles didn't notice this as he was hanging his head in embarrasment. Miles tried to change situation by asking what she was doing there and that he thought he'd never see her again but Gwen changed the subject asking if he wanted to get out of  there. Miles winced at this knowing she ment going for a swing but he told her he was grounded which Gwen simply just replied bummer and flipped out the window. Miles ran over to see her standing on the wall and then asked him "Is spiderman grounded?" Miles looked for an excuse as it was actually becuase of spiderman why he was grounded but Gwen just gave him a raised eyebrow and  Miles remembered nobody knew he was spiderman so told her "Just a second" got his suit on and jumped out and followed her.

Sorry this is a very long one and bassicly retells the trailer just thought it had to be in since I started from Gwens side first and the story goes a different way from the trailer from now on. Also I've got a few ideas lined up for this if it does ok in later chapters about something gwen does