chapter 33

(Lemon warning in this chapter) bit will be warned just before)

Peter was next to enter the room alongside Noir they turned towards Miles and Gwen Peter went and hugged Gwen and also wished her congratulations and then went to Miles and gently tapped him in the arm saying well kid I didn't think you had in you but you proved me wrong so congratulations yous to. Jefferson then walked in he had decided that after he left the ferry and went back to his car he would go and get them all pizza as a way to celebrate but he also then went to one of the most expensive cake shops in New York and pick up a cake he had pre ordered after Miles proposed. They finished eating the pizza when jefferson left the appartment for 5 minutes then came back with the cake which shocked everyone it was a 2 tier cake one chocolate and one lemon and on the top of the 2nd cake there was piped Writing on it which said congratulations Miles and Gwen. Gwen instantly went up and hugged Jefferson said thank you so much for this. Jefferson then said back its no worries Gwen it's worth splashing a bit of money now and then especially for my son and now soon to be daughter in law. Gwen chuckled a bit and said well getting that for us already makes you a brilliant father in law. Jefferson smiled back before he had to take a phone call then Rio turned up and said the same thing to Gwen. But Rio said a little bit more to Gwen but lead her away from view into her room she then said. Gwen since your going to a morales soon (gwen instantly smiled at this) it's a family tradition that the bride wears this on there day as a box was handed to Gwen. Gwen opened the box ans her jaw dropped it was a tiara but on the tiara there was little blue shappires and Ruby's covering it, her eyes watered as she said to rio its beautiful and I hope that I can do you proud and do the morales name proud and I hope I can be a great daughter in law to you. At this point Rio was starting to cry and said Gwen you've already been great to me and you will definitely do the morales name proud and with your style I know you will pick a dress that goes amazing with that and don't worry about the cost its on me. Gwen then hugged her saying actually I was going to ask you and peni if you would like to help me pick it. Rio instantly said yes. As they walked back into the living room. Miles asked if he could have anyone's attention he then said thank you to all of yous being here not only has today been my birthday. Its also been the most nerve-wracking day of my life. I was scared that Gwen would say no or that she would think we are to young but age is just a number am I right? I am so lucky to be with Gwen and now I punching well above my weight with having her as my fiancée and eventually making her Gwen Morales so thank you so much Gwen for making my dreams come true. Everyone applauded and Gwen was crying again as she went over to Miles again and kissed him. An hour later everyone was leaving and after Peter was the last person to leave Gwen suddenly started yawning and said she was having a little nap. As she walked into his room closing the door. 10 minutes later his parents said they were going for a walk.

(LEMON WARNING HERE )

Miles then entered his room after his parents left and as he entered he saw Gwen standing there wearing pink lingerie Miles mouth started to water and also something down below was growing which didn't go un noticed. Struggling to get his words out he asked what she was doing. I'm giving you a second present Miles and she started walking seductively towards him then kissing him before she went down to her knees and started to fight with his jeans. Miles couldn't contain himself anymore and undid his belt at this point Gwen pulled his jeans down with fury it was like she was possessed as she stared at Miles boxers. At this point Miles said Gwen are you sure you want to do this we can wait if you want. But just as he finished Gwen had pulled his boxer down revealing his 8 inch cock. Then She spoke up saying I want this Miles I have for a while it was just going to be this today but since I'm now yours I'm giving you more. At this point she suddenly grabbed his cock causing Miles to moan then she kissed it she then said don't be afraid to use force winking at Miles. Before she started sucking. Gwen sucked gently for 2 minutes before Miles lust took over him he commanded her To go deeper which she did and then said it again more aggressive before long he then grabbed Gwens head and pushed her head right into his pelvis causing her to Gag gwen loved this side to Miles she then pulled back and then went deeper again as Miles started thrusting and eventually he had came in her mouth after ward she's just smiled at Miles and kissed him noticing he was still hard she lay on his bed took off the underwear and said there's one last thing I want to give you Miles winking at him what's that he replied To which Gwen said my virginity. You sure Gwen Miles asked. More then ever Miles now make me yours officially oh this is a great day he thought.