chapter 31

Gwen couldn't believe her luck she knew that Miles loved her but the fact he was ready to make the next step just made her smile more then ever. Suddenly her sence went off which let her know Miles was just about to enter she quickly hid the ring box and shut his draw just as Miles entered. He saw her close his draw and started to think in the head (shit does she know) he asked her why she was closing his sock draw. Gwen turned round and just said that one of your socks was hanging over the top and was stopping it being flush with the other draws and it was annoying me. Miles laughed and said yeah it would annoy me to if I saw it guess I need to sort out that draw soon. Gwen laughed back knowing he wasn't  talking about socks she knew he was talking about the ring. Anyways should we go to bed now I'm absolutely tired as can be (currently 11pm) yeah we should. They both got into his bed and hugged into each other. Within seconds Miles was out for the count meanwhile Gwen was staring at his ceiling her mind running at 1000mph she was thinking what's the wedding going to be like who's my maid of honor hows he going to propose. An hour later Gwen finally managed to dose off and her dream felt so real. She was in a small room of a church getting into a wedding dress which had a long trail on. She kept saying to her self I can't breath I'm to nervous. When she just herd a voice behind her saying just relax Gwen everything is going to be fine she turned around and saw peni standing there who Gwen in this dream made maid of honor. Thanks Peni she said I just want today to be perfect as between you and me ever since the goodbye at the colider I've want Miles to be mine forever though I had no clue until everything came clear after his head injury. Gwen he's wanted it for so long to it was written on his face he loved you from the moment we all met trust me everything will be fine beside if anytrouble you have the whole police department protecting you plus us. Gwen hugged peni and said thanks then Jefferson knocked and entered asking her if she was ready as since gwen asked him if he could give her away. Yeah let's go they arrived at the bottom of the Chapel and the music started to play she saw Miles Staring at her and smiling along with Peter who was his best man when suddenly the music just stopped everyone looked around and then everyone senses went off and before they knew it the glass of the windows shattered and a cloud of dust entered and then formed into a guy as he said sorry to gatecrash but there business that needs attended to wheres spiderman I was informed he would be here. Peter then spoke up and said how would we know. Then suddenly they herd a female voice they all knew say oh Peter thought you would know better then to lie in a house of god before a tenticle wrap around his neck Gwen and Miles looked at each other before scorpion turned up  in front of them. Liv then spoke up saying if no one is going to tell me who spiderman is here I will personally kill everyone to find out starting with the bride at this moment Miles could feel his vemon strike charging up. Last chance liv called out and 10 seconds later she launched a tentacle at Gwen which Miles used a venom blast on to break it but in protecting Gwen he forgot to protect himself as scorpion used his tail and pierced right through Miles heart. After this Liv said now that we solved that we can go  and make the city ours and they all left. After this Gwen had her arms wrapped around Miles lifeless body her white dress was now red due to the blood staining It. At this moment she now woke up screaming and thinking oh no not again and starting crying. Miles woke up after the scream just like last time he looked at her and said it was a nightmare wasn't it. She nodded and asked him how he knew. When Miles just said becuase I've just had one as well and you died in it he said with a tear forming. The same happened in mine but you died Gwen said. They both wrapped eachother in their arms and Miles said I ain't dying anytime soon Gwen to which she replied and I ain't dying soon either.