chapter 38

Gwen who was shocked spoke up
"Miguel what are you doing here?"
Miguel was about replied before Miles butted in saying
"Wait! Is this the guy who gave you the gizmo so you could see?"
Miguel finally replied
"Yes Miles! I'm the one who gave everyone of your spider family the gizmos bar your own, and clearly yous have the most of them especially yous to (Pointing at Miles and Gwen) congratulations by the way."
Miles was shocked and questioned him
" Hold up! How did you know who I am and how did you me and Gwen were engaged?"
Gwen butted in and answered
"Miguel here can look through all the dimensions as he has an AI Assistant who notifies him if anything bad is going to happen."
Miguel spoke up straight after
"Thanks Gwen but I need yous all to listen! It's Olivia Octavious she's jumping between the multiverses and building an Army and she hunting directly for yous three!"
Peter Miles and Gwen all were shocked before Peter spoke up
"That's impossible we saw her get hit by a truck when the dimensions were colliding no way she survived that?"
Miguel again replied
"When I saw what happend I thought that as well, but as it turned out she got knocked into a different dimension and now she's built a new colider but one she can jump through! So I'm asking yous if yous see here let us know instantly you will noticed my details have been added to your gizmos and I've told Peni Ham and Noir this to so no need to message them she's back unless you actually spot her."
There was silence for 5 minutes as they were able to fully take in what they had been told. Miguel had opened a portal to head back before his gizmo spoke up with Lyla speaking
"Miguel! You forgot to tell Miles and Gwen how there now able to read each others minds!"
Miguel spoke into his gizmo
"Thanks Lyla totally forgot about that"
Miles looked at Gwen communicating are you going to ask or am I
Gwen looked back and her mind communicated fine il do it.
Gwen piped up and asked
"So how exactly has this happend?"
Miguel instantly responed
"The reason yous can communicate is becuase in a rare occasion where two people who have spider like abilities first meet and have an instant love connection there sences end up merging together. Granted this takes a while to set up." At this point Miles and Gwen went red due to blushing then suddenly vanished.
Miles shocked by this started panicking  saying
" Gwen where you gone?"
Gwen responded
"I'm right next to you" before tapping Miles shoulder it was then she realised
"Wait can't you see me?"
Miles replied
"No Gwen I can't how have you suddenly just became invisible? You can't do that!"
Miguel butted in saying
"Actually Miles she can now. You see ever since the night of your birthday you increased the connection yous to had which ment that you sort of had formed a Web between you two that is set for rest of your lives which means your shared your personal skills to each other. Also just to let you know this has never happened before. Now I really need to go and alert the whole multiverse"
Miguel left instantly after saying what he said leaving Miles and Gwen in Shock before she spoke up
"Wait so I can  shoot lightning now!"
Miles smiled and said you can try and use it on me Gwen."
Gwen was hesitant at first but she then focused hard and eneded up striking Miles down with the lightning knocking him down. Gwen instantly ran over to Miles checking he was ok and fortunately he was fine. Miles laughed before saying
"Yeah you definitely can and it's actually more powerful then mine unless because we're sort of connected its doubled the strength"
Gwen simply smiled back before saying
" It's deffently becuase were connected and due to that I can't wait to see you move on the dancefloor"
Miles and Gwen both started laughing as Miles got back up on his feet