chapter 23

(Warning this chapter involves death)

When Gwen arrived back she was horrified as she seen many buildings destroyed or on fire and she could here people screaming in the distance she knew that this was serious. Minutes later her phone went off has she received a text from her dad that read. Need help ASAP if you can bring help as well. As soon as she read this she instantly when on to her gizmo into the sliderfam group chat and typed need you guys in my dimension ASAP big incident within seconds Miles responed on way then noir coming fella then Peter on way kid and then peni and ham at the same time coming  with in 5 minutes everyone had arrived and dispite them all wearing there masks they were horrified at what they saw. They asked Gwen what's going on she said she didn't know she texted her dad saying got help where do you need us. Empire state building ger dad come quick hetexted back. Gwen spoke up and told them empire state building but we need to hurry. 5 minutes later they arrived and they couldn't believe what they saw 5 enemy's where causing chaos scorpion, green goblin, doc oc, vulture and rhino. This is not good Gwen thought before she came up with a plan Miles you take rhino. Peni noir yous take scorpion Peter take the vulture ham take doc oc il deal with the goblin they all nodded and all started to take each each villain on. Miles used his trick of turning invisible to confuse rhino before he used his venom strike knocking rhino into the the ground and fully knocking him out and destroying his mechanical suit in the process. Noir and peni were no match for scorpion they always seemed to work well as a team and with peni in her robot that wanted revenge for being destroyed the last time they thought but peni was able to swipe the scorpions leg away and noir used his Web to wrap him.up and then slam him down head 1st in to the ground knocking him out and with 2 gone the police could easily arrest them. Meanwhile Ham was mocking doc oc saying you cant kill. Doc oc replied will you shut up you stupid cartoon Ham suddenly looked at him with an angry expression and said you got  a problem with cartoons this confused doc oc. No I only have an issue with (dunng) ham had created a long enough distraction to release an anvil which hit doc oc straight on the head. Ham just laughed saying works evertime. Doc oc then got up and said what was that but as soon as he got up ham was already on the attack again using his mallet straight on to his face fully knocking him out and he was then arrested. Meanwhile Peter was having a bit of Hard time with the vulture he was swinging between the buildings as the vulture just kept going higher and higher Peter shouted for Some help before Miles said I got you buddy as he swang in invisible and went visible again just as he went and kicked the vulture in the face giving Peter the chance to rapidly fire his webs into the fans of the vultures suit causing them to snap the blades of the fans and stop and as the vulture was Miles used his webs and made a safety net a couple inches of the ground and it did its job but as soon as he got off the webs trying to run away noir was on hand and webbed him on a wall. That just left Gwen with the goblin and this was harder then she thought as the goblin was putting up a fight using bombs and the blades on his glider which ripped Gwens suit a little the goblin just kept mocking Gwen saying that she was useless that she couldn't even catch him and even started singing itsy bitty sliders climed up the water spout down came the goblin and took the spiders out. Gwen instantly said oh bad mistake goblin as she was able to produce a jump bigger then ever and ended up getting on the golbins back and started punching him which caused him to fall of his glider and hit the ground as he hit the ground gwen landed safely and hugged her dad saying thank goodness your alive. Of course I'm alive Gwen always prepared and must say you managed to get a great team together. Gwen smiled saying they the best. However what they hadn't noticed was that the goblin was alive and started to laugh as he pressed his chest and his glider came flying back with his baldes out but he directed it straight to George and impaled the 2 blades right through his chest. Dadddddd gwen just screamed Miles noticed this and got his webs caughted the glider prepared a venom blast at the same time and sent the glider directly to the goblin which sent one of the blades through his chest and the other through his heart killing him on impact. Miles then ran over to George and Gwen. Gwen was hugging her dad tighter and ever and kept saying your going to be ok Dad. Miles stood there in shock and went to hug Gwen to let her know he was there for her. George coughing up blood turned to Gwen and said. Gwen I'm not going to make it but I've done my job serving the city and protecting you but know there's someone else who I know who will protect you he coughed again saying Il always love you Gwen and il be looking down on you smiling knowing that you will always do the right thing he then looked to Miles with a look of now it's time to keep your promise he took his last breath before his body went lifeless. At this moment Gwen just broke down but the rest of the spider family all gathered around her and hugged her knowing they were all they for her she then latched on the Miles and took off her mask and cried into Miles shoulder he gripped her tighter letting her saying I'm hear for you Gwen he said rubbing his hand across her back.