chapter 21

Miles went up to noir and asked him so hows things with you. Well Miles it's been OK I'm still fighting nazis and drinking egg creams but I managed to figure out that cube thing. Miles spoke up saying nice and you know many people can't actually complete it not even me he said laughing. Well Miles it's actually easy when you think about it but it take me 2 months to figure it out but thanks for saying I'm smarter then a lot of people in this dimention noir said. Noir changed subject and said so when are we going to eat becuase I'm starving me too Ham decided to interrupt then Peni spoke up saying I could really do with a pizza Well Peni your in luck my mam and dad are bringing in pizzas (she now knows about Miles being spiderman and the rest of the family) theyshould be back any moment. Just like that he herd his phone go and it was his mam asking him to open the door. He went over to open and Gwen went over with him. Hi guys those smell nice  he said. His mam then spoke up saying they will be these are the best pizzas in New York after all. She then noticed Gwen she turned to her and said happy birthday Gwen and you look incredible today love the dress. Gwen smiled at Rio and told her thanks Miles helped me dad to pick this out. Well he has good taste rio said. 30 minutes later they had finished there pizzas though Peter did try to steal a couple extra slices but they laughed it off. They were all sitting in the living room when they were handing Gwen there gifts Ham had given Gwen a mallet similar to the one he handed to Miles peni got her a pink sachel noir had got her a pair of black heels and Peter b had bought her a new set of drum sticks thanks guys she said to all off them. Then rio and jefferson handed her some gift cards worth $500 she hugged them and thanked them. Then Miles ran to his room to pick up the presents he picked up two tubes and then returned and handed them to Gwen the 1st one was a sketch of the whole spider family together she loved this. Then she opened the 2nd tube and this one was a sketch of him and Gwen both in there suits but Miles was upside down hanging from a building and Gwen was standing up straight but Miles mask was rolled up just so that just his lips were showing and Gwens was to and they were locked in a kiss. She started to cry when she saw this. Miles this is amazing I love you she said kissing him. Miles said I love you to and everyone complemented him on his skills. After another 2 hours the rest of the family were on there way back to there dimensions everyone saying to keep in touch don't worry we will Miles said before they all said goodbye. The current time was 10pm and were just about to turn in for the night when Miles turned to his dad and asked if he could have a word. Sure thing Miles his dad said. They walked into the kitchen what is it Miles asking concered. It's Gwen dad a couple weeks ago when I met her dad. He asked me that if the worst were to happen to him and he passes I promised I would take care of Gwen. So I was wondering if this was to happen could Gwen live with us. His dad looked at him and said Miles I would be more than happy to help look after Gwen if this happened I will have to ask your mother though but I'm sure she will be fine with it however she will have to help out with everything. Miles hugged his dad and said thanks his dad replied saying your welcome and il have the answer for you in the morning. They walked back and went to there rooms before he walked in he said goodnight to his dad and then entered his room. When he came in he found Gwen already lying down in his bed and Miles said is someone sleepy. Gwen replied saying no I was just cold can you come hug me to warm up. Of course Miles said but he was treated with a suprise as Gwen had forgotten to pack her pj's so was lying in his bed with just her underwear on. Gwen do you want to borrow a shirt of mine or something. No Miles but I would like you to sleep in your underwear also. Within seconds Miles was just in his underwear and hugging Gwen. They both loved the fact there were touching skin on skin. Then Gwen moved around so that her head was between Miles shoulder and chest. Miles adjusted himself so that his arm now supported Gwen as she fell asleep in his arms. Miles then kissed her head and said I'm ready to take the next step with you "Gwen Morales"