chapter 29

It was the morning after Gwens school dance and she loved every second of last night and Clearly Miles did as well as he was out for the count as Gwen was able to slip out his hug and placed a pillow in her place so Miles could enjoy his sleep. She thought to her self  he really does look so cute when hes asleep I should give him a suprise when he wakes up. She then left Miles Room and was greated by Jefferson and Rio who said to her Morning Gwen. She replied with good morning you two. Rio then spoke up and said so how was your dance last night. It was great thanks Miles made me fell so special and also he made me realise that he is actually a great dancer. They both laughed and said well he must of got that from his uncle as I have 2 left feet I can show you if you want Jefferson said before Rio said honey for the love of god stop before you make a fool out of your self. Gwen just started to laugh and said il take your word. She then turned round and asked them if Miles were to wake can they make a cover story for her as she was going to go out and buy Miles a Gift as a thank You for last night. Sure no problem Gwen Rio said. Gwen hugged them both and said thanks before she left but as she left Rio spoke up and said no puedo esperar hasta que ella sea mi nuera (i cant wait until shes my daughter in law) Jefferson looked at her and said just be patient Miles isn't old enough yet remember though that might change later today on how the vote goes. 20 minutes later Gwen arrived at the local mall and entered the foot locker store and instantly spotted what she was looking for the new latest jordon shoes Miles had been looking for. Perfect she said she spotted an assistant and asked them if they had the shoe in a size 8.5 and to her luck they had one pair left she thanked the assistant and went to pay for them that will be $110 dollars the assistant said she used the $50 she had won last night to help pay for it and 60 of her own but she thought it was all worth it for her special guy. As she was walking through the mall she passed a wedding dress shop. She quickly stopped and thought I would love to be wearing one next to Miles. Suddenly someone was next to her saying I would love to be able to help you wear one of them. She Turned to him and noticed he had a blond hair and was muscular. She said to him sorry but you've got no chance I'm already happy in a relationship and I can tell you would only care about yourself. He then said tell your wrong there as he went to touch her back before Gwen grabbed his arm and threw him into a nearby fountain which made everyone around laugh before she turned around and said. You don't get to touch me ever and like I said I already have a boyfriend plus your not my type as she walked off as she did she herd one of this persons friends speak up saying flash just for served causing Gwen to laugh knowing she had damaged his reputation. Meanwhile back at the appartment Miles was just waking up he looked around and didn't see Gwen anywhere and started to freak out he rushed out of his room saw his parents. He asked them in a panicked tone had they seen Gwen. His dad spoke up and said yeah we have she told us she had to meet someone in her dimention something to do with her school. Miles suddenly calmed down and asked if she said how long she would be. His dad replied back saying sorry Miles she didn't. He then went to message her but then the door opened and Gwen entered and she saw Miles. She spoke up and said morning sleepy head and before she knew it she was wrapped in a hug. She laughed before Miles asked where she went. Well Miles I actually went to the Mall and got you a gift as a thank You for last night as she handed him a bag Miles opened it and his face just lit up. He kissed her and then Gwen thank you so much I've wanted them for ages but you didn't have to do this. Gwen replied back saying but I wanted to though on the way back someone tried to hit on me. Miles looked at her and said any idea who he was. She replied back with not sure but I herd one of his pals call him flash after I threw him the fountain. Miles then kissed her again and said thank you Gwen it's about time someone knocked him down to size he thinks he's gods gift. Jefferson laughed as he herd this and said well done Gwen maybe now he might start respecting people to I've had to do a number of reports on him for assaults and harassment charges on people your age. (Time skip 2 hrs) Miles Gwen Jefferson and Rio were all having dinner then they suddenly herd the TV go off with some breaking news and it was the results of the recent vote on lowering the age of marriage to 16 and the result went in favour of lowering. Gwen herd this and thought hopefully with this news Miles asks me soon. Miles thought should I ask her on my birthday or should I wait ahhhh I don't no. Rio was just smiling knowing she might not have to wait longer and Jefferson was thinking he's going to ask her soon I just know it.