chapter 63

Rio and Jefferson both went and sat down opposite Miles and Gwen. Jefferson spoke up and asked
"So what's going on?"
Miles then spoke up
"Well me and Gwen have been looking at getting our own place. We feel like we've relied on yous to much every since Aaron was born and that we need to take more duties ourselves and we would have to move into our own place eventually so why not now."
Rio and Jefferson both raised a smile when they herd this then Jefferson spoke up again
"Miles,Gwen we are so proud of both of yous and everything yous have been through. Also its our job to now not only make sure yous are OK but now to make sure Aaron is ok so don't think your taking advantage plus we love looking after him. However looking for places to live. Well you really didn't have to do that."
Miles then interrupted saying
"Yes we did dad I thought it since he was born we would have to move out"
Jefferson then spoke up again
"That's not what I ment Miles. What I should of said was you didn't have to do all the searching as there was a place you know really well that you could live in and you wouldn't have to put an offer in."
Miles just looked confused before he said back to his parents
"I really don't understand what you mean dad of course I need to stick an offer in that's how it works getting your own place."
Jefferson smirked before he then again said back
"Not this time Miles as this place has been in the hands of the police for a while now as it was your uncles place"
Jeffersons head dropped a little when he said this but rio was there to support him. Whilst on the other side of the table Miles was shocked he really didn't know what to say before he simply asked
"How has it been possible to be that long"
Jefferson simply said back
"I kept it back as I was going to give it to you when I felt the time was right I had to pull some strings though but I know it was the right thing to do for you and now also for your own little family. All you have to do is give the confirmation and I can take off police hands and to yous."
Miles at this point had a tear in his eye as the memories came back to him but he was also happy that his uncles hom could potentially be kept in the family. Gwen noticed the emotion with Miles so she decided to speak up
"Thanks for the offer but I will need to take a look at it first as I have ever seen it but I'm sure it will be a perfect place to live."
Jefferson nodded back before he said
"There's plenty of time so don't worry about making a choice soon."
Miles who now had his emotions in check smiled back and said
"Me and Gwen will check it out tomorrow providing Gwens ok with that and yous can look after Aaron for a  couple hours"
Gwen looked at Miles and give him a nod to show that she was ok with the plan and then Jefferson replied back
"Of course we can look after the little one for a while just make sure you go in the afternoon as I'm on the early shift tomorrow and so is your mother.
Miles smiled and said
"No worries I was going suggest the afternoon anyways as I know he's going to wake us up during the night."
They all laughed at that remark as jefferson and Rio then decided they would start to make there own breakfast whilst Miles and Gwen decided to just watch TV whilst keeping an eye on Aaron.