chapter 18

Gwen lead Miles backstage to her dressing room were she knocked on the door and said we have a visitor. There was an instant reply from Em Jay who said it was fine to enter. As they entered the eyes of Em Jay and the other band member Betty looked at Miles and Betty spoke up and said  so this is the guy who helped inspire the song that won us the contest. Gwen replied he sure is and by the way he's called Miles. Em Jay was next to speak and simply said thank you. Miles was confused and said your welcome but why you thanking me for? Em Jay replied well ever since yous to pointing to Gwen have been together she's been so full of life and its great to see her like that plus you helped her create a winning song so once again thank you. Miles then smiles and said I always make people feel full of life and truth be told I had no idea she had wrote that. Both Em Jay and Betty turned towards Gwen and both said simultaneously shouting YOU DIDNT TELL HIM! Gwen went red and said I wanted to supprise him she
Said. Miles instantly replied with well she definitely did do that but to get that suprise was brilliant he said smiling at Gwen who smiled back. Em Jay then so how exactly did yous two meet. Oh great Miles thought not this again. Gwen spoke up and said we actually met in a coffee shop I slipped on a wet floor and bumped into Miles spilling mine and his coffee all over him. I ordered him and myself another one and we sort of got talking and well we hit it off she said smiling back to Miles who smiled back with a smile that said thanks for not telling them. They talked for around 20 minutes and Em Jay and Betty both said they made the perfect couple. Gwen said if you don't mind me and Miles are going to have to go. It's no worries Em Jay said but Miles will we see you at the school dance soon. Miles replied with yeah il be there anywhere Gwen asks me to go with her. Awwww so sweet all the girls said even Gwen anyways il see yous around. To which Em Jay and Betty both said see yous.

As they left the area Miles said to Gwen so what do you want to do. Well Miles I wanted to treat you with the money I now have so how about I take you to dinner. But Gwen look at how I'm Dressed theres no way we can go anywhere. Gwen giggled saying well its a good think your the same hight as my dad then. Clever thinking spiderwoman Miles said smiling. So shall we make my way to mine Gwen said and Miles replied with lead the way.

10 minutes later they arrived at Gwens appartment. Hi dad Gwen shouted. Hi sweetheart everything OK her dad said. Yeah dad everythings fine but I do need a  favour. What is it Gwen her dad asked. Well I'm taking Miles out to dinner with the money I just won from the battle of the bands gig and was wondering if Miles could borrow a suit? Sure it's no problem Gwen her dad said thank you dad she said hugging George.  Your welcome Gwen it's nice that your treating him he's a good boy. I know dad he's done so.much for me it's only right I repay the favour Gwen said. You always do rhe right thing Gwen her dad said so anyways bring Miles in here so I can give it to him. Miles arrived in to see George hand him one of his suits but he did give him a warning not to mess it up otherwise there will be trouble. Miles agreed and after waiting 10 minutes in the suit he had his jaw drop again as Gwen left her room and asked Miles how she looked. she was wearing a full length red dress with a pair of red heels she had red lipstick on she did her eyelashes and hooped earrings. My god is there anything she doesn't look good in she's absolutely stunning Miles said in his head. He went up to Gwen and kissed her before saying you look amazing. Gwen blushed more then ever before saying thanks Miles you suit up well she said. He tried to be funny and say well I am a good spiderman he said said before Gwen realised what she said. I ment you look good in a suit she said laughing. Well thanks Gwen and I knew what you meant. So anyways we're are we going for this meal. Gwen replied wait and see but you will love it Miles.