chapter 25

The next morning Jefferson walked out of his room and saw Miles and Gwen on the sofa with Miles tightly wrapping Gwen in his arms. He Smiled and said to himself I knew they would sort it out they always do before jefferson decided he would wake them up by going into the kitchen and start cooking some breakfast as the smell of bacon was always able to wake Miles up as soon as the smell hit his nostrils  Miles yawned as he woke up and stretched which in turn made Gwen wake up they both looked into each others eyes before Miles kissed her and said good morning to her. Gwen said said morning back smiling back at Miles she then smelt the bacon and said smells like breakfast has just been made let's go. They both got up and walked into the kitchen and saw Jefferson smiling as he said morning nice to see you two have made up. Gwen smiled to Jefferson as a way of thanking him. Yeah we did Miles said Gwen explained It all but I was in the wrong as well he said. Jefferson then turned round  sat them down as they ate and said so this agreement there are a couple rules with it first of all Gwen will still go to her dimention every day for school though I'm guessing you graduate soon? Gwen replied with yeah only a couple months left. Secondly yous now both have to do some of the house work such as the washing cooking and cleaning. Miles nodded and finally if you are staying in you dimention Gwen after school or having to fight in your dimention let Miles know so he can tell me I don't want to be worrying where you are deal Gwen replied back with deal but I don't think the fighting part will happen again. What you mean Miles asked with a look of concern. Gwen spoke up saying well we managed to get all threats I can deal with locked up or killed yesterday so thats that part done but I don't think I can deal with being Spider Gwen anymore with tears forming in her eyes  it's just I keep witnessing people I care about die becuase I didn't do enough 1st there was my Peter who I killed due to him.becoming a lizard as he wanted to be like me and this moment Gwen started to sob and then my dad yesterday as I was to slow to react. Miles then tightly hugged Gwen and looked her in the eyes and said Gwen they was nothing you could do remeber we can't save everyone no matter how hard we try  and also we didn't exactly get a choice in the matter of becoming spiderpeople but you need to remember your a hero you've saved multiple Lives on both occasions which both will be really proud of you for doing also Gwen you've saved me not only as a person but when fighting and to be honest this dimention could do with a new hero duo as we have multiple issues go on not even the police can deal with some of the smaller crimes there that many plus il always be by your side Gwen but if you still want to stop il still be by yourside. Gwen who still had tears rolling down her eyes then went and kissed Miles and said thank you Miles. She then excused herself and Jefferson turned to Miles and said great work soon smiling at his that was lovely what you said. It's obvious yous are ment to be. Seconds later Gwen came out in her suit and said so shall we make a start with being this hero duo you said. Sure  just give me 2 minutes to get my suit and as he arrived back they both jumped out the window and started swinging around the city. After around 20 minutes Gwen had a bit an idea they landed on the roof of one of the buildings near the edge and asked Miles if they could just relax for a bit Miles said no problem they sat and then Miles joked on a little causing Gwen to belly laugh so hard that she fell off the side of the building (part of her plan) Miles didn't hear her Web shooter go off and started panicking and turned invisible due to panic in his head he started thinking please be ok  please be ok before he slowly slid down the side of the building with his head facing the floor he nearly reached the bottom when he suddenly saw Gwen lying flat he screamed out Gwen and started to Cry thinking she had died Gwen herd his shout but He was still invisible yet somehow Gwen knew where he was almost as if they shared everything including there thoughts almost as if there was a bond between them. She was now directly in front of him she cupped her hand onto his cheek then the same with the other hand started to pull his mask off to just below his nose as did she with her own mask at this moment Miles  became visible and there lips met in a very passionate kiss which lasted for ever but neither of them were complaing when they broke there kiss Miles said what was that for? Gwen replied saying for giving me the words I needed to carry on but I needed to find a way to surprise you she said. Well I loved the kiss Miles said but you scared me like mad. Gwen smirked and said all part of the plan as they went back to swining across the city but little did they know that there kiss was caught on camera.