chapter 49

Cindy spoke up straight after Miles question.
"Well it all started two months ago when I was visiting a museum and as I was looking around a spider ended up on my hand. Now at the time I couldn't stand them so I tried to slap it away but due to this it bit me and well the rest is history and to also answer the question about the name well I felt one of my webs and it felt almost like silk so that's where the name came from"
Miles looked shocked before he responded back
"I see but what I don't understand is how I had no idea you were a spider. I mean Me and Gwen go all over the city. I Just don't know how are spider senses never picked up on you."
Cindy just laughed before she replied back
"I'm a little surprised as well to be honest with yous as my sense picks up everything speaking of which foods coming"
About 30 seconds later there food arrived at the table Gwen just looked really suprised as she spoke up saying
"Bloody hell that is some sense (where they were sitting made it impossible to see the kitchen and Cindy was sitting away from the floor so couldn't see it coming) so obviously that's one of you abilities but what others do you have."
Cindy's head dropped as she said
"I actually have no idea I mean I'm still learning right now so now just I'm incredibly agile and can obviously shoot webs from my wrist."
Miles suddenly was shocked before he spoke up again
" wait wait wait when you say you can shoot them from you wrist you mean like from a device on your wrist or like naturally from the skin.
Cindy replied back
"It's naturally from the skin to be honest it kind of freaked me out when it first happened but now I feel like it's kind of cool plus Miguel told me I'm one of the very few spider people from across the multiverse to be able to it."
Again Gwen spoke up
"Speaking about Miguel how did you meet him and did he give you one of these (Pointing to her gizmo)"
Cindy laughed again as she said
"All these questions make me feel like I've been arrested and now interegated. (Miles and Gwen chuckled) But I actually met Miguel a couple weeks after the bite I remeber it well as I was trying to read one of my favourite books when I suddenly couldn't take my hand of the page I ended up shouting what is happening and he suddenly appeared he told me to relax and suddenly it came off and he then explained to me. Meanwhile as for you device there, no he hasn't he said I need to learn my abilities more before I'm ready to travel around and help other dimentions."
Miles replied back saying
"I Wish Miguel was there when I first got mine I was all over the place."
Gwen suddenly burst out laughing saying
"You can say that again Miles especially when you lost half your clothes and started smashing into the walls"
After hearing this everyone started laughing again before Miles looked over to Gwen and communicated into her head
'You think Miguel wants us to help her develop her abilities'
Gwen replied back to Miles head
'Yeah Miles it's obvious why would he introduce us to her if not'
Miles then looked and Cindy and said to her
"Cindy how would you like it if me and Gwen helped you develop your abilities so that you can get your gizmo and help the multiverse?"
Cindy smiled and replied back
I would love it if yous helped me and I can't thank yous enough for even offering but I can't wait to get started."
Gwen responded back to her saying
"It's our privilege to help you but do me a favour, pass me you phone. (Cindy without a moment of doubt hands Gwen her phone) There you go my Number is in there so if there is any things you need to ask and so we can contact you about your training and other matters".
Cindy smiled before she thanked her after they finished there meal and paid they said there goodbyes as they went back to there homes.

(I know this chapter isn't the best just had some issues happen last couple days where I haven't been me so if it's transitioned into my writing I'm sorry)