chapter 36

The next morning Gwen and Miles were having Breakfast alongside Rio and Jefferson when Gwen spoke up
"So Miles who's going to be your best man and when are you going to ask him? Miles responded
"Do you even need to ask who I'm sure everyone knows it's obviously going to be Peter and I was actually going to go and ask him today in his dimention"
Everyone smiled at Miles knowing having Peter as best man was a great choice since ever since he got his abilities Peter became like a second dad to Miles.  30 minutes later after he had texted Peter asking if it was OK to visit it him to which Peter responded with its perfectly OK Miles. Miles said goodbye to Gwen and his Parents before jumping into a portal taking him to Peters dimension.
Meanwhile as soon as Miles had gone Jefferson went up to Gwen and asked her if he could have a word with her. Gwen was worried thinking she had down something that had upset or annoyed him but she simply responded
"Sure no problem"
Jefferson led her into Miles room before he said to her
"Gwen first of all you haven't done anything wrong I could see by your face you were worried. But I wanted to have a word with you about the wedding, I don't no what weddings are like back in your dimention but here it's usually the case that the farther or bride walks them up the Isle and gives them away to there husband to be. So what I'm asking is that since your dad is sadly no longer here would you like me to give you away to Miles? Or would you want to walk up the aisle on your own the choice is yours."
Gwen was now smiling and replied
"Yes in my dimension it's the same about the father giving there daughter away, and to answer your question I would like it if you gave me away to Miles. I mean after all you gave me a home after my dad's death you've looked after me I mean your practically a second dad to me so it would be really disrespectful if I didn't let you plus to be honest with you I was actually going to ask you myself"
Jefferson smiled back and then hugged Gwen and she Hugged back as she thanked him before they walked out of Miles room.

Meanwhile Miles had just arrived in Peter's dimension and was a little supprised to see that the dimension was almost identical to his own dimention the only difference was that a couple of the brands advertised in Times Square were a little different like the red man group were performing at maddison cube garden rather then the blue man group at maddison Square garden. Miles quickly texted Peter asking him what his address way. Peter replied back giving him the address 20 minutes later Miles arrived at Peters address knocked on the door and was greeted by Peter who smiled saying.
"Great to see you kid! Please come in Miles and make yourself at home."
Miles entered peters House and was amazed it had every thing a big TV a nice kitchen even a pool table Miles was taking it all in when peter suddenly shouted
"Miles is here MJ"
Almost instantly MJ walked into the living room holding there baby and Miles had to look twice she looked identical to his dimentions mj before she spoke excitedly
"So your Miles. Peter talks about you everyday, he told me you were young but I didn't expect you to be this young!" Miles replied
"Well suprise and who's this little one" at this moment Peter arrived and happy answered
"That's my daughter May Parker named after my aunt of course"
Miles replied
" great name choice"
Peter spoke up again and asked
"So why did you want to see me Miles?" ...