chapter 22

Gwen was 1st to wake up and couldn't help but smile as Miles who was still in a deep sleep had his arms tightly wrapped around her like he was her prized possession. She lay there for 5 minutes wondering about the future held for them and she immediately had visions of her marrying him which made her smile. Miles then suddenly woke up and was greated with a kiss from Gwen after she said morning sweetheart. To which Miles replied well good morning to you as well beautiful kissing her back. There was a strong smell of bacon coming into Miles room. Gwen smelt it and said to Miles looks like breakfast is ready let's go eat. Miles replied yeah but 1st maybe you should put some clothes on as should I don't think my parents would like the fact that we're both just in our underwear not that I'm complaining about the view he said. Gwen blushed again and said either am I but your right so 5 minutes later there both exited with clothes on to see 2 plates put with toast pancakes bacon the works. Gwen looked at Miles and said was this your idea. Miles replied no I had no idea. Then his dad walked in and said it was your mams idea actually as she wanted to give Gwen an extra present. Gwen then said well can you send her a message saying thank you and your cooking is amazing. I will do and she will be pleased you like it. His dad then said to Miles if he can have a word Miles said no problem knowing what it was about. He lead them into the kitchen and said so last night I spoke to your mother and she said it was fine she loves Gwen infact she even said I would love it if my future daughter in law would live with us. Miles herd the mother in law bit and just did woah woah woah she needs to slow down a bit laughing as he said it. His dad then said I said the same think. Miles then spoke up and said I was also told not to tell Gwen unless it actually happens so can you let mam know as well becuase if Gwen finds out she will panic like crazy. Don't worry Miles we won't tell a sole. They then walked about to Gwen who asked them what they were talking about. Jefferson spoke up and said it was about Miles and his stupid stickers he keeps putting around the city. Gwen just laughed and said really Miles you need to stop that. He simply just said back I know. 10 minutes later Miles and Gwen left the appartment and decided to go for a walk into Central Park  they sat down on one of the many benches and Miles said so this dance in your dimention what colour are you wearing? Why you asking Miles. Its tradition that the guy wears something the Same colour as the girl there taking he said. Well Miles I'm going to be wearing yellow. Oh cool Miles said I do have a yellow tie so it matches well. Gwen replied back so I get to see my gorgeous boyfriend in a suit again because I love it when your in a suit. Miles said and I love it when you wear a dress you really pull them off. Gwen out of nowhere pulled Miles into a kiss and Miles kissed her back. I also love your kisses she said. Miles said  back and I love yours he said. He then went on and asked so did you like my suprise yesterday with bringing everyone back. Gwen said back Miles I loved it and I can't believe it you did that it was an amazing gift so thank you Miles. It was no hassle infact Peter wanted to see you a lot and he said it was nice to take his mind off making sure mj and his baby was ok yeah I had already known he told me when I say him in his dimention. Infact everyone wanted to see you. Well I'm glad that everyone is still getting along and Peter's going to be a fantastic dad. Yeah I know Gwen he's really nervous but excited for it. They then got up and walked to a near by restaurant which happened to be a tgi spidies and walked in. Miles and Gwen ordered a sharing platter and loved it this time they split the bill by this time the sun was strting to set and Gwen had returned to his apparentment to pick up her stuff they said there final goodbyes for the day thought they wish they could just spend every minute with each others she kissed him goodbye and stepped into a portal sending her back to her dimension but when she arrived back she was shocked at what she returned to.