chapter 8

Miles and Gwen had been swinging around Gwens New York for around an hour as Miles was taking in everything that was different from his New York and he thought it looked beautiful but he couldn't help but Stare at Gwen the way she moved and flipped around the city he'd never noticed it before but he thought to himself that she really did move with grace of a trained dancer and thought I really need to ask her if she had a dance background they continued to swing for another hour before they decided to take a break after landing on top of the empire state building Gwen asked Miles what he thought. Miles smiled and said he loved it. Gwen smiled back and said I'm glad you liked it. There was a little awkward silence for a minute before Miles looked at Gwen and asked her Gwen do you have a dance background? Gwen looked at him with a confused expression and asked him are you playing dumb Miles? He replied no its just I noticed that when we were swining you moved so gracefully. Gwen blushed a little when Miles said this. She replied well yeah Miles why do yoy think when in the spider cave I asked if you could move with the grace of a trained dancer? When she said this Miles just slapped his face saying of course how could I forget that. Gwen laughed a little before Miles had a little grin on his face Miles spoke again and asked her what type of dance did u train in? Gwen paused and quietly said ballet with sadness also in her voice Miles give her a look that said I'm sorry but she continued my mother used to be a big ballet star and I always wanted to be just like her at this point Gwen started to have a tear in her eye Miles noticed and moved over and hugged her telling her its ok Gwen hugged back and continued the story my mother had dreams of me following in her footsteps and even working together in shows but when I was 9 she was shot. By now Gwen was sobbing into Miles shoulder. Gwen I'm so sorry Miles said hugging her tighter if I knew that I never would of asked why with a tear now forming in his eyes. Gwen noticed this and looked up to Him and said its OK Miles infact your the 1st person besides my dad who I've told my emotions to about it. Miles didn't know what to say back but he managed to say the words of I know exactly how it feels Gwen. After my Uncle Aaron was shot by kingpin I wanted to just give everything up being spiderman and even my art. But it was thanks to yous I managed to carry on sometimes its good to let your emotions out on the people who care about you he said smiling and looking directly into her eyes with Gwen following suit they were inches from each other before Gwen spoke up you know your Uncle would be so proud of you Miles you helped arrest his killer and you saved infinite people and multiverses and became an incredible spiderman she said smiling at him. Miles smiled back saying and your mother would be proud of you as well and truth be told your the better spider person out of us. Suddenly there spider senses went off they both looked at each other with a that's not good look they turned around to see a man standing behind them but with 4 metal tenticals attached to his back. Miles looked to Gwen and said I'm guessing this is your doc oc? Gwen just nodded then turned to doc oc and said agghhhhh how many times do I have to kick your ass before you give up otto? Doc oc smirked and replied Now now spiderwomen is that any way to greet and old friend and I hope I haven't ruined your date though I have to say you've come a long way from not doing "friends" moving one of his tenticals to Miles and grabbing him by the neck saying shame I have to kill him now.

Sorry if this part was not that good emotional writing is not a strong point of mine and also I felt like I was moving the story along a bit to slow so thought I'd do something to speed it up a little bit (once again any feedback so far would be greatly appreciated and thank you to all you reading this)