chapter 69

As they arrived back peni was instantly wrapped into a hug by who said to her
"Thank goodness your ok we were so worried that something had happend to you"
Peni's thought to her self 'Thank goodness she doesn't know about what just happened' before she then said to Rio
"You really think something bad could happen to me, of course not but it might soon if you keep hugging me this hard"
Rio instantly backed off realising how tight she was hugging her before she apologised to her. To which Peni simply said
"Don't worry about it Miles had warned me about your relief hugs and fair to say he's not wrong"
Both laughed at peni's comment as they made there way to the living room.
As they entered they noticed everyone was sitting on the floor playing with Aaron apart from two people, Ham and Peter.
Peni spoke up again and said sarcasticly
"Wow what a suprise to see you to already eating"
Peter give her a look that said really before he replied saying
"Well what do you expect when there's food free to take"
Everyone laughed at Peters comment knowing it summed him up perfectly.
After around 30 minutes Peter and Peni had been playing with Aaron with Miles and Gwen watching they asked both of them to come into the kitchen.
As they entered Peter asked
"What's going on yous two,why did you want to talk to us in here?"
Miles spoke up.
Well we've been wondering who should be his godparents along side my mam and dad of course as we want people with abilities to help him and after seeing yous to playing with him it became a no brianer that it should go to you two."
At this moment Peni just gasped bringing her hands to her mouth in shock before saying
"Are you sure about this even after what happend back in my dimention"
Gwen nodded before saying back
"Of course Peni and what happened back there wasn't you. It was something controlling your body but its gone now plus Aaron couldn't stop smiling when you were playing with him he never smiles that much with Ham, Miguel, or Noir"
At that moment Peni wrapped her into a big hug then did the same to Miles before she said
"Thank you so much you two it means a lot to me especially after that"
Peter then spoke up questioning
"So why me then guys?"
Miles spoke up saying
"Well it's becuase once again Aaron never stops smiling around you your fantastic around him you make him laugh and you have that paternal instinct in you. Plus let's also say its returning the favour since we're May's godparents"
Peter then smiled back at them both as he said
"It would be my privilege to be his godparent and also you need to come over and see may now she's learnt to walk already"
Miles replied back
"That's amazing before long she will be saying her first word"
Peter chuckled before he replied
"Your telling me Miles but knowing my luck her first word is probably going to be a swear"
Gwen Miles Peni and Peter all laughed at this before they made there way back as they talked about everything going on in there dimensions and Rio and Jefferson added in with how there jobs were going which noir really seemed to enjoy when jefferson talked about arresting people daily. The party continued for a couple hours before everyone returned to their dimentions after they left rio and jefferson said to them
"Well today was a great day and also for once we don't have to worry about using all the food up thanks to Peter"
They all laughed at his comment before they give arron as little kiss on the forehead and then hugged both Miles and Gwen before making there way home.