You got a friend in me(Shu and Kurtz)

Requested by @user25283084

"I must say, you inspired me Shu Kurenai and Valt Aoi. There is more to blading than just power. You will have to make sure there is fun there as well." Shu and Valt looked at each other in slight confusion before it dawned on them. They soon turned back to look at the taller blader. Shu shook his head and started fumbling his fingers, "Not me but Valt." Valt shook his head this time and took Shu's hands in his.

He fiercely said, "You need to open your eyes, man! Kurtz is saying that me and you inspired him to be a better person and blader. Just because you were in the dark doesn't mean you can never redeem yourself and come back to the light!"

Kurtz nodded his head, "Yes. Valt Aoi is right about that. You see, Shu Kurenai, I used to be like you. I was in the darkness and all I cared about was getting stronger and winning every battle I encountered. There was no fun there at all because I wasn't seeking it, I discarded it away and made blading more into a chore. You two are free to visit me at anytime. I hope that we can all be on good terms with each other. Even...uh, become friends." He looked to the side, feeling a little embarrassed at the end.

Valt nodded his head quickly, "Of course, man! I would love to! How about you, Shu?" The white haired boy looked down at the ground, still in shock of everything that happened and is still going on. He thought back on Valt and Kurtz's words, maybe they're right. Maybe there is a chance for a guy like him to find salvation.

If the world is willing to accept him back, then he will gladly take this chance and do his best to become better. But to also prevent others from following his path if they pose any danger of doing so. Maybe this Kurtz guy could help with this. Shu looked up at last and smiled, sticking out his hand. "I would love to become a good friend of yours, Kurtz. Also, I think I will need your help. I want to spread the joy of playing Beyblade and prevent others from being like me. Will that be okay with you? Will you help me in this? It's alright if you can't at the moment." Valt smiled proudly at his best friend, sensing that a friendship between those two can most definitely blossom.

Who could've known that over a year later, he would be correct.

"You've got a friend in me. You've got a friend in me. When the road looks rough ahead, and you're miles and miles, from your nice warm bed. You just remember what your old pal said, 'Boy, you've got a friend in me.' Yeah, you've got a friend in me..."

Valt later on watched as the two continued to talk with one another, after he said goodbye to them and headed back on home. He believes in the dream Shu has, about making the love of blading universal for everyone who is interested. Either by watching or participating in the sport. Though for now the two are on their own separate paths, Valt is willing to help make that dream into reality.

"Good luck Shu."

"Boy, and as the years go by, our friendship will never die,  you're gonna see it's our destiny.You've got a friend in me..You've got a friend in me..You've got a friend in me..."

Thank you guys for reading this and I apologize for the long hiatus! Apologies if this wasn't up to your expectations or anything. Unfortunately, this is the last one I will write. I just lost interest in this, but at the same time wanted to give you all one last gift for this book. Along with fulfilling a long overdue request by one of the people in my comments. I hope you've enjoyed this book and thank you for the support and everything else.

Valt: Thank you!

Shu: Thank you all.

Rantaro: Thank you everyone for reading! Take care!

Yes, take care and stay safe. ^_^