Types of Kisses (All ships)

Free x Jaime:
These two are more about being passionate and slow with their kisses. Making sure that their lips are in sync and felt with each movement. Bringing in the scorching heat pooling and rising within their bodies. Lust and crazy hormones clouding this senses just for a while.
Shu x Valt:
Their kisses are about being sexy and wild. Always messy and having drool all over their lips when pulled apart at last. They can be softies as well, but this style suits the, best.
Fubuki x Rantaro:
Those kisses are soft and comforting. Focusing more on proving their love for one another and making the deepest connection as much as possible.
Dante x Delta:
All of the above and maybe more. If they're in the mood, they're in the mood people. Hehe.
Xander x Ren:
The kisses are like Fubuki and Rantaro's, but focuses more on reassurance and being sexy.
Phi x Hyde:
Their intimacy is a...wild card, to say the least. But hey what do I know, I'm just sippin that sauce(tell me where I got that from and I will write any chapter you suggest).
Quon x Ukyo:
Their kisses are a bit sensual, hot and long lasting. They want to savor the moments they have with each other as much as possible. Who knows what could happen in this life with what's happening these days.
Boa x Rome:
Kissing is rare, it's mostly used for the even more rare moments of making love. These two are more of the cuddling type. :3
Lui x Lane/Lean:
When these two surprisingly got together, there wasn't a lot of trust. Due to their stubborn, proud personalities. But when they did get to that moment, boy was a special.

Riiight.

Literally, they turn out to be peckers and nippers.

Damnit, that's no tea at all. 😒😂

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Tell me in the comments your thoughts, answer to my thing above, etc.

Take care, stay safe!❤️