If the babies were in charge for the day(intro)

Heyy! Sorry for taking a long ass time to upload these two recent chapters. My b, I was busy.😅. Anyways, for this one, all them babies will be around 1-2 or 3 years old. Yes, Xander's baby will be there also. Enjoy!😁👍🏽

"Are you serious?! Whyyyy." Honcho groaned out. Shu jr was sitting on his lap, giggling with excitement. The original Shu glared at him, sighing and shaking his head in disappointment. He and Valt grunted, arms folded around their perfectly round pregnant bellies.

"Whoever stays sane the longest will be rewarded a great prize." Fubuki read from the card. Xander stood up with Miniko in his arms. "Alright then, let's get this over with!" He laughed and shrugged his shoulders. Ren arched an eyebrow at his love. In utter disbelief."You really want to do this, Xander?" The taller blader nodded his head.

"How hard can it be?"

Ren had to suppress a giggle, kissing his very soon to be husband's cheeks. Everyone else grumbled, especially the two pregnant friends of theirs. Fubuki opened another card that claims Shu jr and Shane as the leaders of all the babies. Shu, with his namesake wiggling in his arms stood up, sighing.

"This is gonna last for a week, isn't it."

"Yeah, Shu-kun. Sorry."

"Whatever Fubuki, babee..help me with Shu jr!"

"That's toughh, glad I don't have kids.."

"Shut up."

Everyone, even Fubuki, giggled at Shu's adorableness. But the latter was having none of, rolling his eyes and sashaying out the living room door to the park outside, across the street. With Shu jr. tagging along too.

Let's begin!😁👀☕️🐸