Triplets of destruction are at it again! (Phi x Hyde)

Hades and Phoenix were giving the maids a run for their money! Cackling laughter ranting through the halls as they ran away from the adults with their parents' launchers in hand. No one except for Hyde and Phi were allowed to hold them. Touch them, yes, if your helping to clean or fix them. But not hold them.

The babies know that they at least got their mother wrapped around their finger. So if those maids try to tell them that they were bad, let's just say that it would be difficult for Hyde to believe that his sweeties were being bad. Or that they're just plain naughty in general.

Midnight sat quietly at one of the many doors in the halls. With a cheeky smile, he stretched a foot out once his brothers were close, tripping Hades and then making Phoenix fall by the latter colliding with Hades. Midnight cackled with laughter as the other boys started to whimper and cry, holding onto their parents' now damaged launchers

"Oh no! Your parents are going to kill me! Eek!" One of the maids screeched out in fear, rushing over to the scene of the crime. Suddenly, a cold breeze quickly passed through her, making the maid shiver before it ended abruptly.

A smooth but booming voice ranged out, "Boys..we're home! Hope you were good while we were gone." It was Phi.

"Of course they're! Those three are just babies, they don't know any better!" The much higher pitched and childish voice said. The maid gulped and recognized it as Hyde, the one who gives her the most trouble.

Before she could pick up the devices and shush the kids, the parents already zoomed upstairs and their eyes widened in shock. "Wh-What happened Priscilla!" Hyde asked the maid, slowly getting angry.

The maid now identified as Priscilla, whimpered in fear. Before she could speak to defend herself, Phi placed a hand on Hyde's should and smiled warmly at her. "I think I know what conspired here. The boys...did this themselves. Hyde, did you put the ladder away last night and before we left like I asked you to?" Hyde pondered and then shrugged.

"I think so, don't remember. But that's besides the point! She is the adult, she should be able to handle them! So I partly blame her for..huh? Phi! Where are you?" Hyde exclaimed loudly. Phi came back into the picture, not looking very happy.

His eyes caught Priscilla's and he motioned to her to leave and that everything will be okay. Once she was out of view, he turned his attention back to the mother of his children. "Hyde... you didn't put the ladder back. It was them. For the last time, stop being so hard on the servants. Got it?"

Hyde stammered, "B-But..."

"Got it?"

Hyde soon sighed in defeat and poured, crossing his arms, "Yes."

Phi smiled and walked over to kiss his cheek, "Good," his attention now turns to their sons still on the ground, "As for you three..."

Uh oh.

"You are in big trouble, be prepared."

Damnit, not the exercises or silent game again! Ugh!

Hope you guys enjoyed this! They're one years old in the story, just to let you all know. Take care and stay safe!