❤️Wedding Mania❤️(All ships!🤗)

Shu and Valt
"Awww, why do I have to look fat." His mom zoomed right to her son once she heard that."Your not fat, young man! You have been honored into bringing children into this world. Your good just the way you are. If you keep this up, no beybread for you." Valt whined but shut up for once.

While for Shu, he's a nervous wreck."Can someone please check on..." Xander groaned and rolled his eyes."For the last time bro, little man over there is ok! He's only four months pregnant...though he does starting to have a flabby looking tummy.." Shu narrowed his eyes and growled,"What was that Alexander?" The taller red headed male saw his friend's face and gulped. He chuckled nervously,"Oh nothing Shu! Just saying Valt is ok." Shu grinned nicely as he turns around and worked on his hair.

Two hours passed and it was finally here! Shu was already at the end, couldn't wait to see Valt. The blue piano(hint:At the end of "..... Note"), made many people smile as they stand up in respect to the groom/bride coming in. Everyone gasped at Valt's look. His hair is slicked back into a man bun, looking really smooth and shiny. He's wearing a pearl colored suit with a sparkle white bow. Shoes matching with the rest. Valt's body looks a bit more buffer but still in athletic and lean form. The posture and clothes makes him look taller. In which that aroused a romantic feeling inside of Shu.

Once Valt reaches of where Shu is, he teared up from happiness." Can't wait, love you." Shu smiled with his own tears,"I love you too, baby. Always." The ceremony came and went, until the big event of course.

The pastor is having difficulty containing his excitement for the lovers. "Shu Kurenai, do you take Valt Aoi as your lawfully wedded husband?" Shu smirked lovingly at Valt.

"I do."

The pastor squeals quietly, making everyone giggle as he turns to Valt."Valt Aoi, do you take Shu Kurenai as your lawfully wedded husband?" As you can see, Valt can't contain his excitement about anything, ever.

"Oh yeahh, pastor! I do! Yeee, this is soo cool and wonderful!"

That's it, everyone exploded in laughter. Making Valt and Shu smile brightly. It took a while before things settled down."I now pronounce you both as husbands. You may kiss him, Mr. Aoi-Kurenai." Mhmmm. Pastor, Shu was dying to hear that commands.

He obeys it completely.

Fubuki and Honcho
"Awww, yeah! Fubuuuuuuki, wake up! Guess what today it is." Usually, his fiancé would get pretty annoyed when Honcho does this, but not today. You see, it's a special day for them. Today is their wedding, when they would finally become husbands. Just a month earlier, Valt and Shu got married. The whole gang will be totally busy and end up totally broke. Next week, well...that will be kept tight lipped for now.

Fubuki looked sideways at Rantaro, smiling softly. He leaned forward, wanting a kiss, but the cheeky bastard moved away. Out of fucking reach, (sighs). But never less, Fubuki chuckles."Okay then, I will wait. But just so you know, I'm gonna play the same game. Hehe.." Rancho smirked and shrugged, not believing those words.

Welp, he's in for a rude awakening. Need to know that Fubuki accepts any challenge.

It was Rantaro's turn try asking for kisses in the middle of the morning. He leaned in to kiss Fubuki but got rejected. He tried again...yeeeet! Rantaro wouldn't give up though, until the two both gather their things to go to their designated places. To get ready for their wedding. Honcho frowned sadly, now knowing that he shouldn't have done the same to Fubuki. Before his fiancé left the door, he(Rantaro/Honcho) hugged him from behind."I'm sorry Fubuki, I shouldn't have played around like that.." The red eyed male smiled at his future husband."Don't worry, my love. I was just playing around too. I guess I won though! Ha!" Fubuki sticked his tongue out at him, quickly leaving the house.