Silly man(Fubuki~if I spelled that right~/Honcho)

Fubuki looked at his fiancé of two years seductively, clearly in the mood. He sauntered over to where his lover sat, reading, sitting on his lap. That caused his fiancé to yelp in fright."Fubuki! Wha-What was that for?" The younger male only chuckled and leaned down to lick the corner of Honcho's lips. The right side. His lover's body shivered and parted his lips ever so slightly. That gave Fubuki an opportunity to kiss him and shove his whole tongue down his darling's throat. Honcho moaned softly, kissing back. With each stroke, bite and pull, the kiss just keeps getting deeper and more heated. Fubuki's hands moved inside Honcho's shirt, feeling all over his stomach.

Wrrrarrgh

He pulls away and starts laughing hysterically, making Honcho really confused and pouting. His lower lip adorably sticking out. Fubuki plants a small kiss on it, grinning really wide as he gets off his fiancé."Well, my love, it seems that you didn't eat at all. Let's go and we'll see if this should continue." He winked at the older male and walked away towards the kitchen. "Oh yeah, make sure you set up the table!" That caused a small to cross Honcho's face, love bursting through his chest. He got up and started doing what he was told."Yes dear, doing it now." Fubuki just shook his head, looking down at his engagement ring, now smiling more softly and fondly.

Honcho finished setting up the table managed to sneak in some chips as he sits down in the living room, watching TV. As he was quietly eating, he hears footsteps coming towards his area. He quickly hides the chips and cleans any pieces that were stuck between his teeth. Swallowing them just in time as Fubuki comes in."Hey babe...whatcha go there?" Fubuki asked his fiancé. Honcho hesitated before replying,"Uhhh, nothing buddy. Everything is a-okay." Hmm, well, his love leaned forward and licked his lower lip before kissing him deeply. Forcing his tongue in Honcho's mouth. Just as soon as it started, it ended.

Fubuki shook his head at the short haired blond."You shouldn't have eaten the chips, Honcho. You didn't even have dinner yet. Oh well, I guess you deserve a punishment." Honcho gasped as his skin turned more pale. He ran towards his fiancé and fell onto his knees, hugging his waist."Please don't, Fubuki. I'm sorry." The crimson eyed male smiled to himself. "Let's see how long he can last." First things first, he gave Honcho half a plate of all his favorite foods. Then the silent treatment.

For hours, Honcho apologized and begged Fubuki to pay attention to him. But he was denied. With no success, he started to tear up and walked away to who knows where. "Oh alright, come back Rantaro." Hearing his name, the ears perked up as he rushed back into the arms of the man he loved. Fubuki kisses him deeply, grabbing his ass in the process.

Honcho yelped and moaned softly into his mouth. Fubuki pulled away, laughing breathlessly."You silly man, my silly man." The taller blond just grinned and shrugged his shoulder. Couldn't help but kiss Fubuki again. Hey, he doesn't mind. Especially since he's grinding against him. Oh you two, take it to the bedroom!

Shake my head. -_-