Exhaustion(Xander/Ren)

"Baby, it's fine, your fine. I don't care if your fat or not. Your wonderful just the way you are. I love you." Ren kisses both of his distress lover's cheeks. Xander looks down at his belly, which only has a slight bump showing. To Xander though, it's hell. The enemy.

The insecurities are rising even more with Xander being pregnant. People would think that out of the both of them, Ren would be the one carrying the child. But when they found out that they're wrong, a few of their non blader "friends" started mocking him. A girl, who it was revealed that she liked Ren, called Xander many names, including fat. She said that he tricked Ren into being with a freak like him. Ren growled at her and instead of kicking her dumbass, he stayed calm and called for security.

"I'm tired of being mocked, Ren. I don't deserve you at all, this is just exhausting. I'm not like myself...at all..." Xander sobbed quietly, with his fiancé holding him close, whispering comfort and love into his ear. He is fueled with anger in defense of Xander. What has the guy done to them? Nothing!

Ren kisses Xander's lips like there is no tomorrow. Xander grabbed his cheeks and hold him in place. He pulled away for a second,"Make love to me baby." Xander breathed out, begging. Ren couldn't help but obey his request, leaning down to do the work, making Xander arch his head to give Ren more accesses. Moaning out in lust a bliss.

Ren will hunt down and take care of anyone who hurts his baby in anyway. That's a fucking promise, them bitches.