Darling, stand by me(Free/OC)

"Now, why exactly are we here?"

Jaime sighed, shaking his head with a grin on his face. He pulled Free towards him, kissing his cheek softly. Causing the more introverted male to blush red. The forest at BC Sole was still intact and beautiful as ever, the mush green leaves gently flow with the wind. The sound is as quiet as a baby sleeping, hearing nothing but mother nature. This was the place Free started and stayed with for many, many years. His second home, a very important one to him. Jaime knew how painful it really was for Free to go to the Raging Bulls. How his heart always belonged with BC Sol and this forest.

They stopped in front of the usual battling place, for practice. Jaime pulled Free closer and kissed him softly. Making his boyfriend shiver all over."A-As much as I would love to do it right here, I'm more curious about why we're here in the first place." Jaime snorted as he picks up Free bridal style, making the other man gasp softly, clinging onto him. 'Aww, cute.' He thinks as he sees Free's bashful expression. Jaime walks over to a set of beautiful pink leaves. That formed a shape of a heart. Free tilts his head with curiosity as the two go through it, he gasps quietly when he sees rose petals everywhere on the ground, obedient doves planting themselves on branches that formed yet, another heart. Bright lights were everywhere on the trees and bushes. Surrounded by hanged pictures of Free and Jaime from all their years of friendship and dating. His boyfriend sees the soft expression on the blader's face, smiling to himself, feeling proud of his work. Jaime walks over to a magnificent gold chair with pearls and diamonds surrounding all the surfaces in a awesome and fancy way. He gently places Free there as he goes on one knee.

Free's heart was beating as fast as he's used to. Jaime grabs a hand of his, kissing all over."We have been through so much together my prince. But I wouldn't have had it any other way. When we first met, believe it or not, I knew that we would be together. Even though I would have to get through that hard head of yours," Free snickered,"It was all worth it. I'm so happy and grateful to have you in my life, I know that we would be together forever, if destiny allows it, but I just want to make things a bit more official. Free De La Hoya, will you marry me?" His boyfriend's eyes were filled with tears that finally spilled over, non stop."Y-Y-Yes I will. I love you." Jaime smiles and took out a ring, that was silver with pears around the top and bottom circular edges. On the sides was the diamonds. On the front it says "❤️F + D❤️" and on the back, with the remaining space that wasn't filled says "💍Forever💍." Free is really the happiest guy ever.

Suddenly, all of BC Sol and other people who are probably Valt Aoi's friends came out, cheering for the newly engaged couple."Whooo hooo, congrats buddy! Maybe your wedding can join me and Shu's," Both the newly engaged couple and Shu chuckled at the never stopping silliness of Valt."Nah man, we're cool. This is both of you guys special this, this will be ours." Valt whined but complied, especially since Shu wrapped his arms around his waist behind him, rubbing his belly. In a way that makes Valt sigh and purr with delight."Aww, my adorable and silly Valt." Shu kisses his fiancés cheek, making Valt blush and whispering to him not to take the spotlight away from Free and Jaime. Both Shu and Free ruffled his hair."Couldn't help it, little man, he adores you. Wait for it..." Shu grinned and turned Valt around,"Got that right Free," He kisses him softly with a little tongue.

'Shake my head' Free thinks to himself smiling, he looks at his fiancé who smiles back at him. Kissing both of his cheeks, now it's Free's turn to blush.

"Awwwww"
"Oh shut it everybody"(still blushing).