Precious(Quon x Ukyo)

"Xander, Yugo has to leave the team."

"WHAAT!"

A fuming Yugo moved into Ukyo's space, but the shadow bladed didn't flinch an inch. He looked even more determined than ever. Xander was a bit surprised but kept his cool, like his bright and lovable self always does." Why is that, Ukyo?" The leader asked calmly. Before he could answer, Ukyo flew across the dojo into crates of supplies and tools with a hard 'umph!' Landing awkwardly on his legs. Quon yelped and raced towards him, kneeling down to his level.

Quon glared at Yugo with so much hate and resentment."You see this Xander? This is why the big man can skrrt on outta here. We don't need people like him on our team." He picked up a resisting Ukyo bridal style, walking out of the room and to their mini dorm.

Once they arrived, Ukyo was placed gently on the bed, with Quon looming over him. With a worried expression."Are you okay, baby?" Ukyo winced but nodded his head. His boyfriend wasn't convinced, but gave the injured male a soft kiss on the lips." Your precious to me, you know that?" Ukyo nodded his head, smiling softly. He pulled Quon on top of him, between his legs. His lip crashed into his for a gentle, deep and passionate kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you too my precious jewel."