My diamond who holds my heart in his hands(Cuza x Xavier)

Cuza sniffled as he hanged upside down from a tree. Him and Xavier had yet, another fight. But don't worry, just like all other couples except for Ben and Ken(unfortunately), the two are mature and never cheated on each other. There were times, however, when Cuza was insecure enough to think Xavier did cheated on him. Like he was doing now.

'I don't deserve him at all! He's handsome, popular and royalty! I'm just a street rat performer..'

Cuza rises up and sat on the branch, sobbing into his hands, thinking the worst. "That has to be it! Why wouldn't he want to spend time with me?" Suddenly, his stomach gave him a sharp pain. Once again, we have another pregger boy in our hands. "Owie! Ow! Ow!" He curled up within himself in a fetal position, whimpering.

Meanwhile, Xavier was fuming with anger, pacing around his room with his fist balled tightly together. How dare Cuza accuse him of cheating and being neglectful! "Doesn't that boy realizes that since I'm a prince, I would be busy? This is absurd. Seriously! If he doesn't trust me enough to be faithful to you, might as well end it. A relationship cannot function nor be healthy without love and trust. Don't even matter that...my dear child is involved." His voice cracks and he jumps on the bed, sobbing harshly and balling his eyes out.

Ten minutes gone by and his face is already wrecked. The whiteness in his eyes red and the outside puffy and swollen looking. Face wet and flushed red, with his nose runny with snot and lips wet but chapped somehow at the same time(if you get what I mean). His wobbly legs went to stand on the marble floor, coat already on Xavier as he goes to find Cuza.

It took him awhile until he finally spot his lover high up on a tree. "C-Cu-Cuza..." His voice rises and cracks again on a sob. The circus blader/performer looked down and gasped at his boyfriend's look."Oh Xavier..I...I.." Cuza jumps out of the tree and runs over to his love. Gathering him into a tightly hug. Xavier hugs tightly back and sobs into his shoulder.

"Pl...Please don't leave me..your my diamond who holds my heart in his hands. Your my everything and I love you. I will make myself better and perfect for you, I promise. I know I wasn't with you for a while and being the best boyfriend. I know I'm ugly..."

"Don't you dare say that! Your perfect just the way you are, Xavier. I love you."

"I love you too, my darling.."

Cuza kisses him as the sway together to soft violin music being played from the butler's room. They both know that this is going to work and that they will be strong and will last as long as they are alive.

With them and the baby, all three are a family.

Love you..