Self Worth(Boa x Rome-OC-)

Heyy! I'm so excited to add Boa to this collection! This is the first paring everrr to be written as a platonic(semi-romantic) relationship. I will be doing my research and write the best that I can be. Hope you like this as much as I will! Let's get on with the show people!😁🎉

Boa was at the top of a very high tree, looking down at his scarred hands. These and many more will always remind him of the hardest time during his life. The snake pit ruled by Asteem(if I spelled it right). But he can't deny one good thing out of this experience, meeting his partner...Rome(yes... ik -_-..but this bitch don't caree 😛).

Speaking of that Rome guy, he was calling out for his dear."Boa, honey! Where are you?" A few leaves fell on him, but that was enough to know to climb the tree and find his partner. Sure enough, the former snake pit blader trainee was there, looking at his hands."What do you want, Rome?" He whispered, darkly.

The other man sat behind Boa, enfolding him into a hug, chin on his right shoulder. He used one of his hands to take ahold one of Boa's."Are you okay, bud?" Boa didn't say anything for a while. Rome sighed breathlessly and turned his head, giving Boa a light kiss on the cheek."You are wonderful just the way you are, no matter what your past was or your scars. Only now, you just need find yourself as perfect and have self worth..." Tears slowly went down Boa's cheeks as he nodded his head. Rome kisses the corner of his mouth, hugging his buddy tighter.

"I don't usually show affection or say this a lot, but I love ya Boa. Your perfect...for me."

"I-I love you too, Rome."

The two just leaned against each other and the tree, enjoying each other's warmth and love. Rome leaned over and finally kissed Boa on the lips. He pulled away with a sheepish shrug."Thought you needed it." Boa's heart beat spiked up a bit, in admiration. But he wasn't going to let this Rome dude see anymore of his soft side, fuck that! He placed a scowl on his lips."I'm perfectly fine, dummy..." Rome chuckled as he rests his head on Boa's shoulder.

To Rome, he's perfect just the way he is.