🔥❤️Spicy Rømåncė❤️🔥(Xander/Ren) pt. 1

"You know, it seems that you have forgotten how strong and wonderful you are."

Huh? Xander looked up at Ren, who was standing at the opening of the door. He forgotten to wipe away the tears coming down his face. Once again, he lost a battle. But you see, even if he lost, Xander did a awesome job. He hold his own and never gave up. That battle was intense, to the point that it gave him some scars. Across his nose and on his hands, they were pretty uh..hideous. At least, according to him. Though Ren puts Xander's safety first, he loves the scars that his partner has.

Ren walks over to his lover, then sits on his lap, straddling his hips. He leans down and softly kisses the tears away, all the while Xander remains shocked and frozen in place. Xander avoids eye contact with Ren on purpose, he loves him so much and feels weak just for crying. Like he's a disappointment. Ren continues peppering kisses all over his face, then pulls away after a while. "I know your feeling down, that your a failure. But your not, especially to me. I'm proud of the man you have become Xander. This is just a battle, there is always a next time. I love you." Just hearing those three words made Xander broke down completely, pulling Ren closer and hugging him tightly. His lover reciprocates, raking his fingers through every hair strand.

Xander's starts breathing normally again as he looks up at Ren's fond eyes. He slowly leans up, with his partner meeting him half way. Ren wastes no time into kissing him deeply. Coaxing his lover's mouth to open with his tongue, in which permission is granted. Each rub of lips are slow but heated. Making Xander feeling very feverish and soft. He moans into it, moving his hands to squeeze Ren's ass. But the long haired man pulled away and gently pushed Xander to lay down on the bed."You need to be comfortable in order for me to show how much I love you." Xander whined, aching for Ren's touch. Slowly, Ren takes off his and Xander's clothes. Leaving them both butt naked. "R-Ren, I have something to tell you." That left the long haired male, arching an eyebrow in curiosity."Well, go on love." He encouraged his lover.

Xander bit and chewed on his lower lip, fumbling with his hands."Well, uhhh, the doctor says I'm able to carry a child during my annual check up." He scrunched his eyes close, getting ready for the worst case scenarios. But they never came. Ren drew his face closer to Xander's. "Open those gorgeous eyes for me...yes, there you go." He smiled softly,"I'm happy with the news Alexander. Don't worry baby boy...I'm not mad." Xander finally showed his chocolate eyes, full of love and admiration for Ren.

Ren got off from Xander and the bed, walking over to his clothes. In one of the pockets, he secretly took out a small, white box that sparkles. Hiding it from Xander's sight. He sauntered seductively back towards him, jumping back on top. "Baby..." Xander's eyes perked up."I'm happy to have you in my life...will you marry me?" Xander gasped and could only pull Ren into a deep kiss."Yes my love...yes!" Ren teared up but hid it from his newly fiancé by kissing his neck. He bit, lick and kiss all over it. Giving hickey after hickey.

As he kisses down, Xander couldn't help but...

Hehehe, sowwy! I have to end it there. If you have any other suggestions or really want me to continue this particular one shot then you gotta comment below. Don't be shy! Well, see ya! Hope you enjoyed,😁