Babies of Destruction(Hyde/Phi)

This scene takes place before their wedding, so basically they were still fiancés. We will start by noticing our usual energetic Hyde, curling up in s fetal position in pain...

"Owwwieee, ow, ow! Why does my stomach hurt and my pants really w...," His eyes widened in realization,"Oh no! Not now, Phi isn't even here yet!" But alas, he knows it's time to meet his babies. His legs wobbled as he slowly got off his bed, grabbing the bag of all stuff he and his fiancé/brother prepared for a time like this.

He heaved and gasped heavily as the pain increased. Hyde managed to go downstairs and reached the door before he passed out for a while from the pain. He fallen with a loud thump! dropping his bag and laying on the floor like someone beaten him up.

An hour passed, Phi arrived back home from a business trip, opening the door only to scream Hyde's name."My love, my heart...what happened? Who have done this to you?" He lifted his unconscious fiancé bridal style and saw that his pants were wet."Oh boy...his water broke." There was no time to go to the hospital. He placed Hyde on the couch, calling his servants. A old man arrived and was shocked at the condition of Master Hyde. Phi snorted and rolled his eyes."Why do you have that face? You should've kept an eye on him! This is your fault he's like this," anger rosed in him,"I should kill you and everyone else right now! But unfortunately I can't. Well, at least not now. I need you to go to the courthouse next door and grab three birth certificates. Tell them I send you and Hyde is in labor." The old man gulped and obeyed quickly, going outside.

Hyde woke up a few minutes later, eyes finding Phi's worried ones."Ph-Phi..I-I'm sorry, please forgive me." Phi shushed him and kissed his lips softly. His hands combed through Hyde's long, spiky hair."This is not your fault, darling. Those bafoons father sent to us as lifelong servants were supposed to watch over you. Even that old man who gave us our beys didn't do anything. I sent him to get the birth certificates." Hyde gasped suddenly, the pain started again.

"N-No, you shouldn't have done that. We should go to the hospiTAAALLLL!" He yelped in pain, tears stinging his eyes. Phi took off his sandals, pants and underwear. He lifted up his shirt after taking off his robe. He kissed all over Hyde's stomach, soothing his lover."Shh, it's okay baby. We're going to do a c-section..." Hyde winced and whimpered at the thought.

"Nurse!"

A small and frail looking nurse came in with some supplies. Phi took a mask and put it on, including some gloves and a gown too. He takes this special gel that numbs the stomach and gut. He pulls down the mask a bit and leans forward to kiss his fiancé.

"Your ready my darling?"

"Y-Yeah, I am."

Phi took a knife and started cutting open the belly when it was time and the gel working. He looked inside and found three crying babes. His hands took them out one by one and cut off the long cord. His tears started to tear up as he and the nurse clean and wrap each one in a blanket. The nurse smiled and wrote down the time, date, parents, weight and height.

Once the babies were checked over, the nurse gave the first two to Hyde and the youngest to Phi. Hyde started to cry silently when he saw all three of them. Very happy that he has kids, with the love of his life, Phi. His fiancé looked at him and leaned down for a kiss."You did so well, my love. What shall we name them?" Hyde pondered and then gave a wicked smile.

Their names will be:
❤️Hades

❤️Phoenix

and

❤️Midnight

Phi started to make out with his exhausted love, pulling away smiling, his heart about to burst with love and astonishment.

"Perfect darling, perfect."