Chapter FOURTEEN

(Disclaimer- This chapter has SMUT (sex scene) and it's more explicit than I've written in my other books. Mostly because she's older than my other MCs. Enjoy :P)

Maya

The chemistry between us in undeniable.

The electric charge is still there, it followed us into the living room. It's lingering between us as we sit next to each other. It's almost tangible, like I could reach out and touch it. We sit, with just a bit of space between us.

"So, Nella asked me earlier, if you made a move on me last night," I say, just to start a conversation.

Marcus laughs, then looks at me carefully. "Did she?"

"Yeah. She said she was surprised that you didn't," I admit.

"I'm surprised I didn't," he repeats, his lips turning up at the edges.

"Oh yeah?"

"I've been thinking about it all night, actually."

"Really?" I ask, because I want him to say it again.

I feel so connected to him, like this is where we are supposed to be, flirting and enjoying being together. I'm glad I agreed to stay at his house, because it's not nearly as awkwardly as I thought it would be. There's just something between us and I want to find out what it means.

"I wouldn't lie about that." His dark eyes are watching me, staring at my mouth as I bite my bottom lip.

"So, what kind of moves do you have?" I ask him, because I know what it will do to him.

And then his mouth is crashing into mine, his hands already up at my neck, bringing me closer to him. I'm not surprised by the kiss, but by the power behind it. I close my eyes and let him kiss me and then I open my mouth, letting him in. His tongue explores the inside of my mouth before meeting my tongue, his thumb slowly stroking my cheek at the same time.

He's not being pushy but he's needy and I know he wants more of me. The tension had been building there for a few days and now it's crashing down around us, like we are falling into a pool, together. I like everything about the kiss, especially how it makes me feel inside, and when he grunts and pulls away, I'm left speechless.

"Maya... god, I like how your ass looks in those jeans," he mumbles and I smile, because it's cute and also sexy. "I was distracted by it, earlier, in the kitchen."

"Yeah?" I ask, our faces still so close.

"Yes. And this is not... I'm not usually like this... but there's something about you..."

I don't know what to say, so I just swing one of my legs across his lap so I'm straddling him, facing him. His face comes forward and into my neck and he kisses my collarbone gently. His hands go low, to my waist and then rest on my ass. A noise comes from deep in my chest and he looks up at me, grinning. I shut off my brain and allow myself to enjoy this, whatever it is. I will deal with it, if it's awkward tomorrow. I'll stop him, if something doesn't feel right. But right now it feels more than right.

Marcus kisses and nips at my neck and comes back up to my mouth, resting his face against mine. "You taste good."

"You have a lot of good lines," I tell him, then he grins again.

"I'm just saying the truth."

I run my hands through his hair slowly, pulling a little. He lets out a moan and then he's kissing me again, hard and fast and deep. His hands remain on my butt, squeezing a little, and I reward him by rubbing against him. I can feel how hard he is right beneath me. He groans again and lets go of my body, only long enough to reach down and pull off his shirt. I look him up and down and bite my bottom lip again. He's muscular in all the right ways and it's obvious he works out a lot. His body is hard and soft at the same time as I run my hands down his chest. His hands go back to my hips and he holds me still.

"Stop me... anytime..." he growls, before devouring my mouth again.

I kiss him back for a full minute before answering. "No."

His eyes are locked on mine and he moans, his hands touching me just under my shirt. He's not rough, or fast, or bossy. He's deliberate and careful. And then he asks before pulling up my shirt and taking it off. I agree, of course, and enjoy the look on his face as he stares at my lacy, black bra. I didn't know anything was going to happen tonight, but I wore it anyway. His fingers on one hand reach up and pull down the top of one of the cups, grazing my bare skin.

"If you don't want to stop, I'm going to need to go get a condom," he says, pinching my nipple between his thumb and fingers.

"I do not want to stop," I tell him, basically giving him permission to have the condom on deck.

I try not to think about anything while he disappears from the living room, after I slide off his lap. I hear him on the stair case and then he's coming back down a minute later. When he appears again, my heart is pounding and I know I want him, bad. He stands there in front of me for a second, now licking his lips. We are both quiet, taking in the moment. We both know what's going to happen and it's like we need a moment to take it all in.

"How do you like it?" he asks, his voice direct, which surprises me. I'd never had any guy ask how I like it, or how I wanted it.

Marcus' level of respect for woman is so high, and I feel like I've been robbed of any good sexual experiences so far. I had my first experiences - everything but sex - with my childhood best friend. I lost my virginity to a guy at a party, two weeks before my mom died. I had sex with the internet guy, when I first moved to Albany. A lot of it, actually. And then there was Ryland, who used me to fulfill his own needs and wants, but didn't care at all what I wanted. 

I'm so turned on by Marcus just asking me that question that I don't realize that I have to answer. Do I even know what I like? I reach over and grab at him, his pants, and pull him closer to me, but I don't answer the question. He steps closer and I start working on the button when he asks me again.

"Maya, what do you like?" His voice is deep and more of a growl than anything.

I swallow hard. "I like being on top."

His eyes practically roll back in his head as he pulls my hand back towards the couch. He sits, leaning back, and shoves down his pants and boxers. He's hard, and I watch as he rips open the condom and rolls it on, and then he smiles at me, waiting. Finally I undo my jeans and push them down then crawl back into his lap. I don't want to rush it but I don't think either of us will last long.

"You're so sexy," he whispers into my ear. "God, I can't believe we're doing this."

"I know," I say, leaning in. His hardness is between my thighs, and he's rocking into me.

Then he's kissing me again, his tongue thrashing around inside my mouth. He's not holding back and his eyes are shut and his hands are at my waist, trying to keep me still. But then he's pulling at my underwear, silently telling me he can't wait any more. And I move off of him to get my underwear off and out of the way.

His hands bring me back on top of him and lower me down, his head leaning back as he enters me. He's big but I'm wet and waiting for him to fill me up.  He moans so loud that it muffles mine, but then we are fucking, me riding him in a perfect rhythm. I've never felt sex like this before. It was always drunken, rushed, or forced. This was none of those things. It doesn't last long and I know why, but we both get off almost at the same time. And then I fall to the side, on the couch beside him, panting. His eyes slowly open and he smiles at me, sweet and almost innocent.

"That was fucking amazing," he says, his chest rising and falling.

"Yeah," I agree, also out of breath.

"Man, I'm glad you're staying here this week," he grins, and I burst into laughter, because somehow it was the exact right thing for him to say.