truth

Shinobu and I were cuddling on the couch, she was reading a book in my arms as I was reading along when her craw came bursting trough the window.

"EMERGENCY HERBS NEEDED" It yelled trough the whole living room "MIZUNA MIZUNA TAMAYO-SAMA NEEDS MIZUNA" Shinobu sighed "Are you kidding me, finding Mizuna is gonna take me days" she groaned. "EMERGENCY HERBS NEEDED, TAMAYO-SAMA NEEDS MIZUNA" the crow repeated. "Yeah, yeah i heard you the first time" Shinobu said as she got up and started tying up her hair. "I'm sorry darling, I'm going to be gone for a couple of days but don't you worry I left some silvered salmon for you in the kitchen" she said as she put on her haori and went up to me to kiss my cheek. "I love you, be safe" I said as the love of my life walked out the door.

Ever since the dream, I've been loving Shinobu more than i ever could. I'd make her meals, bring her tea, play with her hair, brush it because she likes that or give her a massage.

I was just eating my delicious, i might add, silvered salmon when my craw called out an attack on the Ubuyashiki estate. I dropped my bowl salmon as flashbacks flashed trough my mind, Gyomei and Uzui aren't here, Shinobu went to get herbs for Tamayo, an attack on the Ubuyashiki estate...It's the dream! It's...happening all over again! 

I quickly grabbed my katana as I rushed to the location of the upper moons. I knew exactly what was going to happen so I tried to change the way we fought the demons but the others didn't want to listen to me. Iguro did not want to leave Mitsuri and Shinazugawa didn't want to fight it together with me. I felt myself falling in despair while avoiding attacks of upper moon 3, everything happened like I remember it had. Kanroji fell and Iguro broke his leg protecting her, when upper 3 was defeated Iguro saved Tokitou from dying and I felt my body giving up. I fell to my knees and knew I was going to pass out, I knew that, if I'd wake up I'd see my love getting absorbed by upper 2. Everything faded to black even before I could finish that thought. 

While I was out cold I thought about what was going to happen in the future, Shinobu would turn into a demon, Tamayo would help us cure her, she would fall in love with me all over again and she'd die. She would die again and I would lose her all over again.

As I realized I was waking up I gasped and jumped up, what I saw was Shinubo in the arms of Douma, upper moon 2 but I also saw Shinazugawa slashing the demons neck. I looked with my eyes wide open as the demon lost his grip of Shinobu. I sprinted towards her and caught her right before she hit the ground. She looked me in my eyes and smiled "Looks like it didn't take me as long to find the herbs." She huffed softly. Before I could answer to her the Kakushi took her away. "We'll take good care of her, Tomioka-sama" They yelled while running. I sighed in relief and looked up at Shinazugawa "Thank you" I said to him softly. "Don't take it personal, I can't afford to lose another Kochou" He sighed and slid his sword back in its casing.

As soon as the Kakushi patched me up I ran to the butterfly estate to check on Shinobu, when I got to the nursery I saw her resting in a bed, the butterfly girls and Kanao standing around her.
She was awake but looked beat up, I walked towards her and held her hand. She looked over to me and smiled "How are you feeling?" I asked while caressing her hand. "I'm fine, only a couple broken ribs." I noticed that she was very tired so let her rest.

When she was back home with me she told me about something Shinazugawa said "He told me that he had a weird feeling so he went to check up on you, when he saw upper 2 holding me he got an overwhelming feeling and developed the slayer mark, he told me that he thinks it came because of his feeling towards upper 2 since he killed nee-san as well so when he saw me he went crazy. His emotions took over and he felt stronger, his stamina recovered and he killed the demon when it wasn't paying attention." I looked at her in disbelieve as she went on "Sanemi-san wanted me to thank you because if you hadn't passed out he wouldn't have saved me." I smiled softly and kissed Shinobu's cheek "I'm just happy you're alright" I said softly. "I love you" I said and meant it with my whole heart and soul. 

"I love you too" she answered.

________________________

well, this is the end of the journey, i'm not 100% happy with this i wanted a bad ending but you know fan service y'all cried enough 
alright 

thank you so much for supporting me trough this story, it meant a lot

i love you guys all and i hope to see you again in the next story! <3